• 2(current)
Android Music Pump Kodi Remote
(2012-06-06, 08:56)martzad Wrote: greetings,

Could it have flac support? it skips flac files on mobile playback.

or is it device-related? I have a CM7 Nexus one

flac support is device related. You need an android device with version 3.1+ for flac support.

Here the list of the supported formats as a reference
http://developer.android.com/guide/appen...rmats.html
Thanks for this great app,
This is one thing i missed some time ago. But one bug i have found. When I stream Music from device to XBMC the cover of the title will be the CD-art. It looks funny when the cover turn around.
I have install Eden RC2 and the skin is aeon3
(2012-06-08, 17:53)avjui Wrote: Thanks for this great app,
This is one thing i missed some time ago. But one bug i have found. When I stream Music from device to XBMC the cover of the title will be the CD-art. It looks funny when the cover turn around.
I have install Eden RC2 and the skin is aeon3

Song metadata for local files are retrieved using the android media database, which fetches the covers from the id3 tags. If your id3 tags do not contain the cover art or an invalid image it may display another cover than you see on xbmc.

There is also a cosmetic bug with covers where the background image overlaps the album art. This will be fixed in the next update.
Great app, music part is already nicer than in the official remote.

Some feedback after a first quick try:

A bug on my tablet: Sorting tracks in the now playing window does not really work. I drag a track to a different position, but instead it is put to the end. I then put another track to a different position, which is also then put to the end, but now the first track finally moves to the position I wanted to...

Another small bug: It seems that for tracks with 3 digit track numbers like 106, it somehow displays numbers like 65537.

A change request: Would like to have the possibility to have the album overview sorted by artist name, not only album name.

It would also be good if after app start it automatically selects the XBMC server, especially if there is only one.
Thank for reporting this. I can reproduce this behavior on ics devices. It looks like the list does not update correctly after dragging the elements. I will see what I can do. Drag n Drop is a pain in android...

Sorting options will be added in a future release
This is a great app thanks for posting.

Feature Request:

I don't know if this is even possible but it would be great if you could output sound to multiple instances of XBMC simultaneously: Essentially creating a software based multi-room audio system.

Thanks again for a great app!
(2012-06-20, 01:36)The_Ross_ Wrote: This is a great app thanks for posting.

Feature Request:

I don't know if this is even possible but it would be great if you could output sound to multiple instances of XBMC simultaneously: Essentially creating a software based multi-room audio system.

Thanks again for a great app!

You should use an xbmc plugin to output sound to multiple instances of XBMC. The first one I could find was http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...ng Plugin
(2012-06-20, 08:32)Millencolin007 Wrote: [quote='The_Ross_' pid='1130904' dateline='1340148966']
You should use an xbmc plugin to output sound to multiple instances of XBMC. The first one I could find was http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...ng Plugin

I've looked into the Multiroom Audio plugin before i found your app. Unfortunatly that plugin is broken and has been for quite some time. Thanks though
(2012-06-20, 01:36)The_Ross_ Wrote: Feature Request:

I believe that simultaneous playback can be achieved with the XSqueeze addon. Note that for this to work you need to be running XBMC on a platform that has a squeeze slave binary available for it - I think that means any platform except iOS should work, but I don't really know tbh

Add on details http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add-on:XSqueeze

@Millencolin007 (back on topic!) Thanks for the great app
@procrastinator

Thanks i'll give XSqueeze a try
Not sure what I'm doing wrong here. I am able to get the message "JSONRPC active and working" but my music library from XBMC will not load on my tablet in XBMC Music Remote.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edit:
Never scanned my library. n00b mistake
Millencolin007
Small feature request... Ability to auto-connect to a "default" server, and have one default for your LAN and one for over the Internet.

thx for making this, I've really needed a music streamer for when I'm at the gym!
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Wake On Lan would be a nice addition. Together with the CEC adapter that powers up the amp it would mean I don't need to grap another remote or walk to my HTPC to turn it on in the first place anymore Smile
(2012-06-24, 01:28)Livin Wrote: Millencolin007
Small feature request... Ability to auto-connect to a "default" server, and have one default for your LAN and one for over the Internet.

thx for making this, I've really needed a music streamer for when I'm at the gym!

Maybe I add a way to create a shortcut on the android home screen to connect directly to a server. This has basically the same effect as auto-connect to a default server
Another poster asked about this, and I suppose this is related to the recent multi-room posts - any way to code in airplay devices as playback destinations other than the android device or xbmc?

• 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Pump Kodi Remote7