• 63(current)
Android Music Pump Kodi Remote
HI, what might be the reason for the app freezing or playback stopping after a few seconds when casting to chromecast audio?  I tested it on two phones with the same result. Casting to chromecast from another app has no issues... I am using the full version BTW...
Music Pump Kodi Remote 4.0.0 is available in Google Playstore

Changes:
* Discover & Random Albums
* Improved PVR section
* Many small layout improvements
* Added launcher shortcuts for PVR and local music playback
* Bug fixes
* Big internal code changes
Hi there
I just got the app, and it looks fantastic!
However, I was wondering:
In order to organize my library the way I like, I am using custom library nodes in Kodi. As far as I can see, this is not supported in Music Pump Remote (and I did not expect this).
Do you have any plans for support of custom library nodes?

- Anders
Hi,

Your custom nodes should be accessible through the "File Browser"

From the main menu in the app click "Sources -> Video -> Video DB" or "Sources -> Music -> Music DB".  You should see your custom library nodes in there. You can then long-press to add them to the favorites for direct access.
(2019-04-02, 19:40)Millencolin007 Wrote: Hi,

Your custom nodes should be accessible through the "File Browser"

From the main menu in the app click "Sources -> Video -> Video DB" or "Sources -> Music -> Music DB".  You should see your custom library nodes in there. You can then long-press to add them to the favorites for direct access.

Fantastic! Thank you so much😀
Hi this remote is awesome, I Love it Thank you.
I may have some Kodi configurations incorrect. You're very skilled guide, and your education would be greatly appreciated.
I can't seem to access my full music library from anywhere besides kodi/music/files. I have noticed a new option appear in the list of usual music buttons on kodi Internally called Sources. There I see my Music folder and a MusicDB. Curiously I can't seem to remember how I got that Node (I think?) and I'm not sure if it is at all neccessary as previously (Kodi 17 and earlier) I could access my libray on Yaste and on Kodi and Refresh the Libray and see all my new Albums and Songs. Do you have any advice that would point me in the right direction?

Additionally, last night I stayed up using windows music tool selecting full albums of songs and inserting artist and album information all at once, and overwriting all the good song title information with a blank space.. a real bummer. A few albums appear to only have the artists name now for song titles..
Normally all you have to do is create a new source in Kodi with your music folder(s) and the scan the folder into the library

Here is the official guide on how to do it.
https://kodi.wiki/view/Adding_music_to_the_library

If everything shows up properly in Kodi itself you may just have to manually refresh the music cache in the remote from the main menu or remote drawer inside the app by clicking on the refresh icon at the top of the drawer and then selecting "refresh music cache"
(2019-04-19, 10:37)Millencolin007 Wrote: Normally all you have to do is create a new source in Kodi with your music folder(s) and the scan the folder into the library

Here is the official guide on how to do it.
https://kodi.wiki/view/Adding_music_to_the_library
"refresh music cache"
Yeah I tried that first and found many artists albums not displayed in the music library but in the file source they existed and were playable.
Normally the tags aren't removed completely by an idiot messing around..
Then the albums in both music library and file source were all labeled with the artist name..

Solution download "musicbrainz picard" a free tagger and you can tag music albums in bulk and rearrange your library if you so choose.
Thank you for your advice I still love the music pump now more than ever as my music has been fixed. The YouTube search option and synchronization are a personal favorite.
Awesome tools.
Hi MC - any way to turn off the ability to change the Kodi volume when not in the app?

Even after closing the app it will still occasionally re-appear.

Cheers!
Currently there is no option to disable it. When playing music the app behaves like a local music player and requests audio focus from the system. It keeps it as long as it is running and no other app wants to play music. This allows you to use the physical volume buttons of your phone to change the volume even if the screen is locked.
Hello! Great app! There is one inconvenience. When playing an album, the entire list of songs is not transferred to Kodi, but only one at a time. Therefore, it is not possible to control the playback of tracks with an infrared remote control.
In the left menu drawer there is a toggle called "Kodi Queue". This option allows you to use the queue to Kodi instead of using the local queue. The feature is only available in the unlocked version
Excellent! Everything works as it should now. This is the perfect Kodi management app for me!
Hi! I'm really enjoying the app, but the "Stop playback during call" setting doesn't seem to have any effect. Anything I might be missing? I'm on a Galaxy Note 9.
With recent Android versions power management got a lot more aggressive and I think that the feature stopped working reliably on newer Android versions as the app gets killed quickly in the background. I have to play around a bit on my devices to see if I can fix things

A working solution would be to request the permission to read the current phone state but I don't want to use that permission in the app
  • 63(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Pump Kodi Remote7