•   
  • 64(current)
Android Music Pump Kodi Remote
Recently rediscovered Music Pump (paid/full version) after 1-2 years of using other clients and it was awesome to see how much it evolved. It become my current music app of choice immediately - I use it with a Kodi music-only (headless) build; huge collection with a focus on high def audio.

Here's a feature request, something I miss in day-to-day use:

Feature Request: support for activating a "Filter" for the current view, that can be enabled in Music Home (the view with the Discover, Random, Recently Played sections), Music Albums, Music Songs, Music Genres. The Filter "Icon" would be turned on/change color if the View is being filtered, and it would be easy to de-activate it (the icon gets grayed out)
Filter functionality:
  * Switch to turn on/off "Hide Played" content. When on, it hides from the view all content with Play count > 1, e.g. in the Music Home view, all albums that were played once or more disappear from the Discover and Random sections (obviously the Recently Played section remains as is)
  * Genre: allows the user to select one (or more?) genres and only content matching the genre/s is included in the View; use case: re/Discover content of a particular genre, e.g. Jazz etc
  * Artist: same as above, for a particular artist
  * Lower priority / Other ideas for filters:
      * Year range: only shows content with release Year between specific years
      * Added after: only shows content added after a particular date

Thanks and kudos to the Dev for the great work
  •   
  • 64(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Pump Kodi Remote4.437
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.