• 64(current)
Android Music Pump Kodi Remote
Recently rediscovered Music Pump (paid/full version) after 1-2 years of using other clients and it was awesome to see how much it evolved. It become my current music app of choice immediately - I use it with a Kodi music-only (headless) build; huge collection with a focus on high def audio.

Here's a feature request, something I miss in day-to-day use:

Feature Request: support for activating a "Filter" for the current view, that can be enabled in Music Home (the view with the Discover, Random, Recently Played sections), Music Albums, Music Songs, Music Genres. The Filter "Icon" would be turned on/change color if the View is being filtered, and it would be easy to de-activate it (the icon gets grayed out)
Filter functionality:
  * Switch to turn on/off "Hide Played" content. When on, it hides from the view all content with Play count > 1, e.g. in the Music Home view, all albums that were played once or more disappear from the Discover and Random sections (obviously the Recently Played section remains as is)
  * Genre: allows the user to select one (or more?) genres and only content matching the genre/s is included in the View; use case: re/Discover content of a particular genre, e.g. Jazz etc
  * Artist: same as above, for a particular artist
  * Lower priority / Other ideas for filters:
      * Year range: only shows content with release Year between specific years
      * Added after: only shows content added after a particular date

Thanks and kudos to the Dev for the great work
Hi. The best Kodi remote I found. But one thing is not working for me, maybe it is possible to change it.
There is a playback control widget for media in the status bar and lock screen. I would like to control that widget (play/pause) from my watch or by Bixby button on my device (remaped with bxActions). This is working for me with another media players (e.g. AIMP, built in music player in Total Commander, etc.), but unfortunately not with the Kodi remote Sad

Odesláno z mého SM-N950F pomocí Tapatalk
Great app, I already use the unlocked version for many years!

Currently, the file browser shows a limited number of folders. For example, my music folder contains 490 folders, but only the first 200 are shown in the app. As this is a nice round figure, I guess this is by design. Could the maximum amount of folders shown be increased?

Thanks for the great work!
(2020-05-18, 21:12)Hypertown Wrote: Great app, I already use the unlocked version for many years!

Currently, the file browser shows a limited number of folders. For example, my music folder contains 490 folders, but only the first 200 are shown in the app. As this is a nice round figure, I guess this is by design. Could the maximum amount of folders shown be increased?

You are right, the app only fetches the first 200 entries. I can try to increase it but I have to check first if it doesn't impact performance too much.
(2020-05-16, 08:08)h0nza Wrote: Hi. The best Kodi remote I found. But one thing is not working for me, maybe it is possible to change it.
There is a playback control widget for media in the status bar and lock screen. I would like to control that widget (play/pause) from my watch or by Bixby button on my device (remaped with bxActions). This is working for me with another media players (e.g. AIMP, built in music player in Total Commander, etc.), but unfortunately not with the Kodi remote Sad

Odesláno z mého SM-N950F pomocí Tapatalk

Unfortunately I don't have any samsung device to test the bixby feature.
Feature request: can we have a configuration option to "disable kodi volume control" in this app? The app hijacks the phone's volume keys when music is playing, and in some setups like mine that's a problem.

I use an external receiver/amplifier to control volume, and need kodi to stay at 100% volume level all the time.

Other remote apps offer an option to disable volume control , is it possible to have the same?
thanks for this great app.  I've recently moved to kodi from using mediaportal as my main mediacenter, and I'm finding the connectivity with kodi and apps like this is much better.

I've started using Music Pump Remote, and liked it so I've paid for the full version.  One question I can't find an answer to, is what's the best android video player app to use when streaming through this app and playing on android phone / tablet?

I've managed to get MX Player working to receive the video over HTTP, but is it possible to stay in the kodi ecosystem and have this kodi remote app using kodi for android as the video player?  I can't seem to get that working at the moment.  Is there something I need to enable on the android kodi to allow it to receive the stream?  I can use the android kodi with upnp to browse the remote kodi server and stream from there, but my aim is to use Music Pump to select the media and play it locally.

I'm using the current latest version of Music Pump, kodi 18.9 on Windows as my media server, and kodi 18.9 on android.

thanks for any advice!
I usually use MX Player for playing video files. Playing videos using kodi for android used to work, but seems to be broken now. I quickly had a look and modified how the video url is sent to external video players to make it work again when trying to play with Kodi. It should work once I push a new release
Hello,

I just bought the paid version of the application and I can't watch the movies on my smartphone
All other functions are OK.

I tested on two different kodi (Matrix)
The first Kodi is installed on a linux
The second Kodi is installed on a W10
The application is on a Huawei P30 (recent smartphone)

I have consulted the docs and the forum and I can't understand this music and usb support thing. What is the link and where to make the changes?

The application suggests me to open the video with VLC, Huawei video or Kodi for android. Everything fails.
Music Pump Kodi Remote 4.1.0 is available in Google Playstore

Changes:
* Add compatibility with Kodi Matrix
* Option to display metadata in file browser
* Fix youtube search
* Fixes for android 11
* Many other bug fixes
* Fixed issue with local video playback

@percherie I suppose this release will fix your video playback issue. Otherwise you can reply to the email I sent you
(2021-03-18, 21:01)Millencolin007 Wrote: Music Pump Kodi Remote 4.1.0 is available in Google Playstore

Changes:
* Add compatibility with Kodi Matrix
* Option to display metadata in file browser
* Fix youtube search
* Fixes for android 11
* Many other bug fixes
* Fixed issue with local video playback

@percherie I suppose this release will fix your video playback issue. Otherwise you can reply to the email I sent you

Nice it's work

I hop share application with family library on play store but it's not proposal.
This share is for my girlfriend. It's possible ?
Fantastic app. I'm very happy it is updated again. I'm still having issues with YouTube search on Matrix. In the app the search works but I can't play the content when clicking. Sending YouTube links from a browser works.

Any idea what could go wrong?

MB
(2020-05-25, 10:29)Millencolin007 Wrote:
(2020-05-18, 21:12)Hypertown Wrote: Great app, I already use the unlocked version for many years!

You are right, the app only fetches the first 200 entries. I can try to increase it but I have to check first if it doesn't impact performance too much.

Thanks for updating this. Works like a charm now!
Love this app and use it loads but really missing the volume cast feature on my Android phone. Is there any way of getting it back? (other than rooting my phone).
I suppose you mean changing the volume using device volume keys on a device running android 12 ( even when the app is in the background or the phone locked ). I don't have a device running android 12 yet except the android emulator which doesn't seem to display the volume control anymore.
I read somewhere that google had a "legal issue" and disabled the cast volume control feature on android 12 and will enable it again in the "january update"
  • 64(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Pump Kodi Remote7