Linux New TV Episodes not appearing although scanned into DB
I seem to be scratching my head with this one, hoping someone can help out.

I'm using XBMC Master - GIT: 20120511-a3f80fb (This has also appeared with the AE branch as well)

When scanning in new TV episodes they're being scanned into the database, but not appearing in XBMC frontend.

I have tried this both with MySQL and the internal DB, movies are fine.

I deleted the internal db and started fresh with the attached log, the progress bar shows it scanning in the TV episodes, but when complete if you go into TV Shows, you only see the TV show ie Folder - Nothing underneath, no seasons, no episodes.

This is the log file of the internal DB, I created it fresh and then just scanned in one folder: http://pastebin.com/evryn3xw

Having an old database which gets upgraded does show all the existing shows that have been scanned in.

Any ideas?
There was a bug that has since been fixed.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Ahhh thanks for letting me know ... I'll recompile and test it out!

All looking good now ... Although had to dump the database and rescan in, but that's no biggie - Is it me or has the scanning been made a lot faster?
Yup - reason is that the images are fetched off-thread (and/or as you browse 'em).
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New TV Episodes not appearing although scanned into DB0