MCE Remote - MyTV button not working - Help
Greetings,

I've been setting up Eden. So far I have sorted all the things that need sorting etc....except that the "MyTV" button on my remote will not take me to the TVShows node. (I tried different skins, even though they are not related)

I saw there was a change to actionID's in Eden and updated the direct link as stated in the wiki. I have also remapped my lirc.xml file to both not include / and include the button across numerous tries..without success. Even the system wide remote.xml

Debug shows this (the button is being registered)

000000037ff07bb9 00 KEY_TV mceusb
000000037ff07bb9 01 KEY_TV mceusb
000000037ff07bb9 02 KEY_TV mceusb
000000037ff07bb9 03 KEY_TV mceusb

as does "irw"

Is anyone else having this problemHuh

In lirc I have used these - no go!
<mytv>TV</mytv>
<mytv>MyTV</mytv>
<mytv>Key_TV</mytv>

All the other buttons worked without changing anything from Dharma (used the same keymap.xml file) - even the custom ones. Undecided This is the only button that won't work!!Confused

Ive tried these in remote.xml
<mytv>XBMC.ActivateWindow(Videos,TVShowTitles)</mytv>
<mytv>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyTvShows)</mytv>
<mytv>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyTV)</mytv>

I seem to be missing something?? Any suggestions appreciated. Thx

ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
If you enable debug logging the debug log should tell you what signals XBMC is receiving and how it's responding.
(2012-05-13, 16:03)jhsrennie Wrote: If you enable debug logging the debug log should tell you what signals XBMC is receiving and how it's responding.

Thx for the input. I just came back to say I have resolved this issue.

I do NOT know why the "MyTV" button is not working in Eden, as it was working OTB in Dharma.

Debug log showed what was going on, as did "irw" command at the command line.

I ended up adding the correct line to the lirc.xml file, but it still didn't work??

I then found that while my lirc.xml file worked in the keymap folder under userdata in Dharma, it did not in Eden. I moved it it into the userdata folder under Eden and suddenly it was working.

I've also had to add the correct lines to the lirc.xml file for the "LiveTV" button and the "RecordedTV" button.
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MCE Remote - MyTV button not working - Help0