no audio while using Kodi
Im new to the kodi world.

Im assuming it updates when you start up the software. I am using apple tv2. All the native apple apps work fine, but when I try to watch/listen to kodi there is no audio at all? Any help?

Thx

Eric
debug log (wiki) - how are you connected to the tv? (directly tv or via an avr?). There are no known audio issues on atv2 (beside that fact that some people somehow turn down the volume by accident).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thru a receiver (hdmi to back of receiver) but the rest of Apple TV is working as it should sound wise.
then post debug log (wiki) so i can see what is going on
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Sorry, I don't understand your last post
Click the link which should provide you with the needed information on how to post a debug log (wiki)
I am having the same issue. Just overnight my sound is practically mute. I have to crank the volume up all the way to hear the faintest click noises when navigating Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
no audio while using Kodi0