A few questions
(2012-05-26, 16:49)PatK Wrote:
(2012-05-26, 15:30)Fennec Wrote: I'm wondering how you change movie set thumbnails.
I'm able to open a menu and select "set movieset thumbnail"
But when I select "Set movieset thumb" or "Set movieset fanart" there's no thumbs or fanart available. I can only "browse" So I'm left with a random movie thumbnail from a movie in the series.

The Browser at that point in the choosing allows you to locate the image of your choice. At this time there is no central repository for movie set artwork that can be scraped. XBMC picks the first folder set artwork as default. The easiest solution I've found is to include the set artwork in the sets folder with any name.

Thanks for the response... Yah, I figured that may have been the case with the artwork for movie sets. (No where to scrape the thumbnails.)
Would you be able to copy/paste the path to the XBMC sets folder? As for the thumbnail artwork - If you need to manually download and add the thumbnail artwork from some where - where is the best place to get it? Do certain dimensions work best? I kinda want the best quality.

Oh yeah, one other thing. Why does a mouse not work with Aeon theme? If I recall it works with Confluence.
Many thanks!
Ok, I've been racking my brain trying to figure out how to add a TV Show header on the main menu of Aeon theme.
Anyone know how to turn that on?
If you add the source for your tv shows and set the content to tv shows, the new header will show on the home screen.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...ow_library

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A few questions 0