• 12(current)
WIP Avalon
Merci beaucoup !

@Kokonutcreme
the OSD will be revised next. I change a few things ... Movie Info, remaining time, and duration can be adjusted.
Then i also will the lack of pause, play, FF .... added .Cool

@Balinus
it´s one label... I'm interested now also. I'll ask in the Development Forum Huh

@Shinu
the file location will include ... i don´t forget it. The flags on cast hmm... i like it so Big Grin

Whishing text movie scrolling on home page
Would be great if [/align]description text i.e. TV series or movie description would scroll vertically so that it can all be viewed.

Cheers
@reazorFX
can you make the osd go to the left when your in subtitle menu? cant see the bottom text.
(2012-08-02, 11:36)sling Wrote: Whishing text movie scrolling on home page

You mean the "New Movie" Selection the Movie Title. No problem.

(2012-08-02, 23:07)nemulate Wrote: Would be great if description text i.e. TV series or movie description would scroll vertically so that it can all be viewed.

Cheers

Also come in to ToDo!

(2012-08-03, 10:12)noiz13 Wrote: @reazorFX
can you make the osd go to the left when your in subtitle menu? cant see the bottom text.

Check!

Thanks for suggestions. If everything add on the ToDo list. I Hope i can code it on this weekend. I planned this weekend to work on OSD.
I could also do the changes

cheers reazorFX
@reazorFX: I have downloaded your repo but, I wish to download manually the skin. I want to skip some versions (for example, skip 0.1.8, download 0.1.9 or 0.2.0). Please provide the link to your SVN / Git repo or link to skin ZIP files.

CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
(2012-08-04, 09:34)bandelguy Wrote: @reazorFX: I have downloaded your repo but, I wish to download manually the skin. I want to skip some versions (for example, skip 0.1.8, download 0.1.9 or 0.2.0). Please provide the link to your SVN / Git repo or link to skin ZIP files.

Well then we will do now Blush
Added link on Page -1-

UPDATE:

Version 0.1.9

What´s new:

- Video-Info (TV and Movie) on seperat tap
- MPAA - Rating
- Studio Logo
- 10 Star Rating
- Video Edit on seperat tab
- Cast on seperate tab

Coming Soon:

- Trailer on seperate tap
- OSD Pause, Stop, Play .... Buttons include
- "New Movie" Selection the Movie Title scrolling
- Info Plot Movie and TV-Show scrolling
- OSD move when Subtitle Menu active

here some pics

UPDATE:

Version 0.2.0

What´s new:

- OSD Pause, Stop, Play .... Buttons include
- OSD move when Subtitle Menu activ
- Info Plot Movie and TV-Show scrolling
- Time Remaining in Video-OSD
- File Location on Video Info

Cheers

and have a good weekend.Cool

UPDATE:

Version 0.2.1

What´s new:

- Video OSD include Medi Flags
- Option to scroll Movie and TV-Info (enable button in the side menu)
- Second OSD line in blue

enjoy it

greetz reazorFX
Great skin keep on going the good work. I Hope for a beautiful playback screen for music. This gets little attention in most skins.
I would also help for the translation to Dutch.
Great work, thanks for all the latest additions/improvements Big Grin
Love it! Damn you're a fast worker!
excellent work reazor! can't wait to see what u do wit the skin next. Smile any chance of seeing the mockups on page 5 implemented?
Thank you very imuch Reazor, the changes introduced are greatly appreciated.

Is the ability to edit a source or scan for new content hidden in a submenu somewhere or is that still on your to do list?

If I wanted to mod the OSD so that the default focus button when activated is the Stop button instead of subtitles, which xml file would I edit?

EDIT - found the file manager view to scan for new content, don't know how I missed it in the first place.

EDIT 2 - when entering the Movies library, it changes the default file view when you open Videos. That's why I missed it last time. This behaviour is different to every skin that I've installed where the file view at the top level is the default position for Videos.
This skin looks really nice and development is going at a frantic pace Smile!
I was just wondering, is it possible to change the 'slide animation' when you click on something (Iike home menu to movies)? Now the whole screen slides to the left, including weather and such. I think it would look cooler if just the menu + picture part moves (the middle part) and not the top and bottom (weather and such). Is this possible?
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Avalon20