• 21(current)
WIP Avalon
(2012-09-21, 06:45)hdmax Wrote: If you ever add mouse support, then this will be my first choice!

Have to see what can be done.Wink

My XBMC sees a new update for Avalon skin - v. 0.3.1 - which you do not have referenced on your site. It keeps trying to automatically upgrade every few minutes resulting in a blank (black) screen while it does so but it stays on version 0.3.0.
(2012-09-22, 05:55)gjlp Wrote: My XBMC sees a new update for Avalon skin - v. 0.3.1 - which you do not have referenced on your site. It keeps trying to automatically upgrade every few minutes resulting in a blank (black) screen while it does so but it stays on version 0.3.0.

sy my mistake Sad

I´ll try some thinks out and have forgot set repo back... I´ll fix it in a minute the v0.3.1 has a bug.

EDIT: It was a versionsnumber bug form repo.
Okay Avalon 0.3.2 is out:

- Bugfix Version Update
- Bugfix Qlock2

Have a good weekend Smile

greetz reazorFX
(2012-09-22, 07:49)reazorFX Wrote: Okay Avalon 0.3.2 is out:

- Bugfix Version Update
- Bugfix Qlock2

Have a good weekend Smile

greetz reazorFX

Awesome, reazorFX... thank you -- and you have a great weekend too.
Hello, i'm trying you skin, it's really beautiful but unusable in FR because of wrong translation (i guess this is the reason : item menu not launching what they say, or even saying absolutly anything).

Where can i find the translation file ? Maybe could i try to correct it, and pushing it here ?
Happened to me also, in spanish. They don't match in english to the supossed menu items. In main menu,there is no Movies, System or settings, Series, etc ... items, they are called Menu buttons, videos, enable kioske mode, etc (remember i talk about the main home menu).
But the strange thing is, when i translated the strings to spanish, and placed the file next to the other in its place in the skin, it suddenly matched perfect.
As the skin has been updated through the days, it became unusable for me again.
Weird.
Edit:
Here u can see better what i mean, i know what's really each option just thanks to the image on the left, matching weather, settings, etc...
This one is over Settings, but it says Kioske mode (in spanish)
This one is weather, but it says Mod buttons
And u can see the weather info, on the bottom line of the screen, saying "Enable Clearart"
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
You need to restart xbmc, once you switched skin. Is not a skin bug.
Thx butch! Big Grin
Restart shoud work.

@ElPolo: French translation would be great! In the folder skin.avalon/language/english ist a string.xml you can edit whit notepad ++ an post me a PM after translate.

on Avaloan 0.3.3 will include a Dutch translation from sling. Also i work on the Genre View with fanarts. The fanarts are in the skin incude so you don´t need to download.

here a small preview:

greetz
(2012-09-27, 09:12)butchabay Wrote: You need to restart xbmc, once you switched skin. Is not a skin bug.

Oh, h*ck, really? Gonna try it just NOW, lol
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
Also in Avalon 0.3.3:

- Auto Poster/Thumb/Cover in Videos-View (thx nemulate)

greetz
omfg
Saw this thread the first time today. First had a look at the url at the top to make sure that I'm not in the wrong forum. Tongue

Looks really like MP Avalon. Have to try it this evening. Smile
(2012-09-28, 15:03)haf-blade Wrote: omfg
Saw this thread the first time today. First had a look at the url at the top to make sure that I'm not in the wrong forum. Tongue

It does indeed look like MP Avalon except with XBMC smoother gui it's better Big Grin

Avalon on XBMC Shocked Big Grin
(2012-09-28, 15:25)nemulate Wrote:

It does indeed look like MP Avalon except with XBMC smoother gui it's better Big Grin

Not telling the guys from mediaportal :piper:
(2012-09-28, 10:55)reazorFX Wrote: Also in Avalon 0.3.3:

- Auto Poster/Thumb/Cover in Videos-View (thx nemulate)

greetz

Do I have to do anything to trigger the update? My skin is still at 0.3.2.

Thanks.
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Avalon20