• 22(current)
WIP Avalon
(2012-09-28, 15:03)haf-blade Wrote: omfg
Saw this thread the first time today. First had a look at the url at the top to make sure that I'm not in the wrong forum. Tongue

Looks really like MP Avalon. Have to try it this evening. Smile

Probably why it says this in the first post -

Avalon a skin from MediaPortal
(2012-09-29, 16:25)rcrh Wrote:
(2012-09-28, 10:55)reazorFX Wrote: Also in Avalon 0.3.3:

- Auto Poster/Thumb/Cover in Videos-View (thx nemulate)

greetz

Do I have to do anything to trigger the update? My skin is still at 0.3.2.

Thanks.

Doesn't look like the repository has been updated yet, I'm sure reazorFX is on the case Wink
(2012-09-29, 19:57)nemulate Wrote:
(2012-09-29, 16:25)rcrh Wrote:
(2012-09-28, 10:55)reazorFX Wrote: Also in Avalon 0.3.3:

greetz

Do I have to do anything to trigger the update? My skin is still at 0.3.2.

Thanks.

Doesn't look like the repository has been updated yet, I'm sure reazorFX is on the case Wink

It's still not updated. Did I miss read the post about 0.3.3?

Thanks
(2012-10-01, 20:01)rcrh Wrote:
(2012-09-29, 19:57)nemulate Wrote:
(2012-09-29, 16:25)rcrh Wrote: Do I have to do anything to trigger the update? My skin is still at 0.3.2.

Thanks.

It's still not updated. Did I miss read the post about 0.3.3?

Thanks

No, I believe Reazor was merely previewing what was to be included in the next release and not that the release was available for download.
The latest version is always visible in the first post.

[/quote]

No, I believe Reazor was merely previewing what was to be included in the next release and not that the release was available for download.
[/quote]

I hope it happens soon. I'd love to use this script once it's flushed out a bit more.
Yes previewing Wink

but now..
Avalon 0.3.3 ist out

What´s new:

- Fanart in the Movie Gernre. Note: I use the imbd english genre. When a gernre not will be show, the file name in skin.avalon\media\genres_fanart is not visible.. For example your gernre is named Science-Fiction and not Sci-Fi so it will not be showed. But you can make your own fanart (Science-Fiction.jpg) an put it into skin.avalon\media\genres.

- RSS bigger

- Dutch translation from sling
- French translation from ElPolo
(big thx to you both)

- Small color and transparents changes

- Dim on Sub-Menu Movie, TV-shows and Music

greetz reazorFX

Cheers buddy, looking forward to giving this a go Big Grin
I've been using this skin for a little while now, and it just keeps getting better.
Thank you Reazor for all you hard work and for sharing this amazing skin.
(2012-10-02, 13:06)nemulate Wrote: Cheers buddy, looking forward to giving this a go Big Grin

(2012-10-02, 15:16)Leo8978 Wrote: I've been using this skin for a little while now, and it just keeps getting better.
Thank you Reazor for all you hard work and for sharing this amazing skin.

Thx!

Current I´m work an a menu for the "XBMC recommende" and "New on XBMC" Widget. It will activate when click on the selectet movie. Then you have a seltion:
Play - Trailer - Search on Youtube. I think it´s a usefull option for thos bothe widgets.

greetz

reazorFX

Looking great RazorFX avalon is a fantastic skin great to see it on xbmc
Hi reazorFX - I love this skin! One small comment though: this may be a standard dating convention in Europe "Thursday, 4. October", but I do not believe that is standard in all countries.

In Canada, for example, the standard would be: "Thursday, October 4" or even "Thursday, 4 October" would be acceptable, but the "." after the day of the month is not standard.

I understand this is a very low priority request - please take it as a compliment that I am picking on the most minor issues (because I am very happy with all the major ones!). Smile

(2012-10-04, 12:24)ZombieRobot Wrote: Looking great RazorFX avalon is a fantastic skin great to see it on xbmc

Blush thx ZombieRobot!
(2012-10-04, 13:44)Icarus3000 Wrote: Hi reazorFX - I love this skin! One small comment though: this may be a standard dating convention in Europe "Thursday, 4. October", but I do not believe that is standard in all countries.

In Canada, for example, the standard would be: "Thursday, October 4" or even "Thursday, 4 October" would be acceptable, but the "." after the day of the month is not standard.

I understand this is a very low priority request - please take it as a compliment that I am picking on the most minor issues (because I am very happy with all the major ones!). Smile
merci beaucoup

Ups okay hmm... the right format for all countries will be "Thursday, 4 October without" "." I hope Big Grin

greetz

I'm not an expert on international standards Smile. I just know that the "." after the day seemed unusual to me, but I didn't know if it was typical in Germany.

"Thursday, 4 October" looks good to me Smile

(2012-10-04, 21:30)reazorFX Wrote:
(2012-10-04, 12:24)ZombieRobot Wrote: Looking great RazorFX avalon is a fantastic skin great to see it on xbmc

Blush thx ZombieRobot!
(2012-10-04, 13:44)Icarus3000 Wrote: Hi reazorFX - I love this skin! One small comment though: this may be a standard dating convention in Europe "Thursday, 4. October", but I do not believe that is standard in all countries.

merci beaucoup

Ups okay hmm... the right format for all countries will be "Thursday, 4 October without" "." I hope Big Grin

greetz

yes, thats the german dot Wink its like "4th october"
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Avalon20