• 23(current)
WIP Avalon
Avalon 0.3.4 is out:

So what´s new:

Date Fix:
-Now the Date Problem is fixed Big Grin In German we have a dot and in English a th (@Nimo: Big Grin) and in the other language no dot an no th.

"XBMC recommende" and "New on XBMC" Widget:
-A small menu will open when select a movie. Then you can select Play, Trailer and Search on Youtube. When no trailer is available then there is no trailer button. On Search on Youtube will search a trailer in your language for the selected movie.

Have a good weekend and greetz

reazorFX

Great update reazor. I've been meaning to ask about the date fix. One thing about the menu. Can you have it so that pressing "back" or "Esc" closes it?

I also have an idea as far as the info screen for TV shows go. Can you add the series logo, and have, under the episode name, the series name/season number/episode number?

Also, are there still any plans to add the extra info button from the mockup on page 5?
(2012-10-06, 20:33)Shinu Wrote: I've been meaning to ask about the date fix.

Big Grin

(2012-10-06, 20:33)Shinu Wrote: Can you have it so that pressing "back" or "Esc" closes it?

The menu close with back... yeah shure i´ll fix it on next update. Also will fix the fanart fallback from the widget´s (when no fanart available)
Also i make a backclose when you navigate in the widget. I think that makes sense.

The TV-Show info: name/season number/episode number is no problem will also fixed.

Serienlogos will also be great hmm.. on the list-view also ?!

Info on the OSD: I have not forget Big Grin

I think the next will be the rework OSD.Wink

where is the awsome button in this thread.

@reazorFX you are fast worker are you sure you are not a robot?
Tongue 
ahm my dad was .... a .... How did you know about that? Big GrinBig Grin
^lmao! Rofl

Glad to hear ur still going to use my ideas. hope to see them implemented soon. Big Grin
Really like the look of this skin but I wish there was more then just the "list" view for TV & movies. With a big library I find a thumbnail view really useful.
(2012-10-08, 03:09)rcrh Wrote: Really like the look of this skin but I wish there was more then just the "list" view for TV & movies. With a big library I find a thumbnail view really useful.

a new view is already in work Angel

small update:

Avalon 0.3.5

- Menu or Widget close with back

- Fix fanart fallback from Widgets (when no fanart available)

- TV-Show info: name/season number/episode number

greetz

(2012-10-08, 19:44)reazorFX Wrote:
(2012-10-08, 03:09)rcrh Wrote: Really like the look of this skin but I wish there was more then just the "list" view for TV & movies. With a big library I find a thumbnail view really useful.

a new view is already in work Angel ...

I'm too excited to sleep!!!

Hi,

I think this need a new part for itself Smile How is the support for watchlist? is it in the ToDo list or not?

Nice work. And please, let us know what will be the new view Angel
(2012-10-08, 19:56)rcrh Wrote:
(2012-10-08, 19:44)reazorFX Wrote:

a new view is already in work Angel ...

I'm too excited to sleep!!!
Rofl

(2012-10-08, 22:47)MaDDoGo Wrote: Hi,

I think this need a new part for itself Smile How is the support for watchlist? is it in the ToDo list or not?

Nice work. And please, let us know what will be the new view Angel

I've already considered. i think in the TV-Shows Widget it wold be better . Comes to do! Wink

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hmm pff the new view.... Tongue

I´m currently work on a port from the orginal Aeon Showcase View from DHJ... damn that´s programmed awesome!!
here is a preview but realy not finished:

- showcase finish
- fanart finish
- top line inclusive weather and clock finish
- info ToDo
- flags ToDo
- scrollbar ToDo
- top-menu ToDo

I hope you like it
greetz reazorFX

fyi if you are developing for Frodo we will release a service that will replace watchlist
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-10-09, 14:47)Martijn Wrote: fyi if you are developing for Frodo we will release a service that will replace watchlist

O that would be nice !!! Is it already available?

EDIT: I have not found on "Changes to the skinning engine for XBMC Frodo"
so still waiting and looking forward to Big Grin

thx
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a3kep7xczpue483/problem.png

this a problem i keep looking at
when i want to choose a subtitel the dutch is most of the time at the botom but i can see it because the osd is overlapping.
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Avalon20