• 31(current)
WIP Avalon
(2012-11-29, 20:03)Icarus3000 Wrote: I also prefer the way it looks now.

re: wrong cover art on "XBMC recommends" - are you saying that currently there is no way to have it operate properly on the Frodo Beta? i just spent some time upgrading to the beta, getting (most of) my addons to work.

Excuse me for quoting myself, but I was wondering if there was any news on the issue of the wrong cover art on "XBMC recommends".
(2012-12-08, 04:15)gjlp Wrote: That's exciting news about upcoming Frodo support, reazorFX -- I didn't realize you were so close to having it ready!

When all good work the first Frodo ready Avalon is this weekend online Blush
(2012-12-08, 16:50)Shinu Wrote: yet another great release reazor! the new view looks great! is it possible tho for u to make the posters a slight bit bigger? not much, just a to have a little less space between them? like this...

and are you going to make a horizontal scroll for this view in the future?

Merci mate:
Littel bigger is okay but not horizontal noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

kidding Cool why horizontal?

(2012-12-08, 17:03)Saner Wrote: this looks stunning i can't wait to check it out once it has Frodo support, but it looks beautiful.

THX! Blush
(2012-12-08, 17:22)Icarus3000 Wrote:

re: wrong cover art on "XBMC recommends" - are you saying that currently there is no way to have it operate properly on the Frodo Beta? i just spent some time upgrading to the beta, getting (most of) my addons to work.

Excuse me for quoting myself, but I was wondering if there was any news on the issue of the wrong cover art on "XBMC recommends".

O sorry Bro !!Confused

äähm have you the new RandomItems (Random Items) Script installed?
http://code.google.com/p/reazorfx/downloads/list

greetz
Avalon Frodo

Download:
Avalon 0.4.3-beta3

What´s new:

Now Avalon is Frodo ready Big Grin. I have made a beta satus for till the XBMC Frodo complete finish.
Now the Skin Widget will support and Martijn I must say it work realy good thx.
Also i have change the poster focus from the widget. The focus animation is change and the poster have a glow.
The TV-Shows have now also poster in the same style as the movies.

Thanks for updating this Big Grin
I was really missing this on my 10" laptop

Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-12-09, 11:50)Martijn Wrote: Thanks for updating this Big Grin
I was really missing this on my 10" laptop

Blush loss words.....I´m honored

@reazorFX in the subs menu i dont see the synced banner is this a bug?
(2012-12-09, 08:14)reazorFX Wrote:
(2012-12-08, 16:50)Shinu Wrote: yet another great release reazor! the new view looks great! is it possible tho for u to make the posters a slight bit bigger? not much, just a to have a little less space between them? like this...

Merci mate:

lol. just thought have horizontal scroll might be a cool option. not necessary in the slightest, so if it requires much added work then by all means don't bother. Smile

also found a minor bug. the plot at the season level shows twice.

and, thx a mil for adding frodo support! Big Grin
(2012-12-09, 08:24)reazorFX Wrote:
(2012-12-08, 17:22)Icarus3000 Wrote:

O sorry Bro !!Confused

greetz

Updated to 0.43, and the "XBMC Recommends"/wrong thumbnail issue has been resolved. YAY

But... the new view for the TV widget doesn't work properly for me - I don't see any thumbnails/posters at all Sad

Another issue that I'm having with 0.43:

Music visualization and OSD doesn't work. Whenever I play any music, I just get a blank screen. I believe it is an "Avalon" issue, because when I change the skin to confluence, it works as it should.
(2012-12-09, 17:30)noiz13 Wrote: @reazorFX in the subs menu i dont see the synced banner is this a bug?

You mean the this menu right.
I don´t think there is a change at Frodo or I´m wrong.

(2012-12-09, 18:44)Shinu Wrote:
(2012-12-09, 08:14)reazorFX Wrote:

Merci mate:

lol. just thought have horizontal scroll might be a cool option. not necessary in the slightest, so if it requires much added work then by all means don't bother. Smile

also found a minor bug. the plot at the season level shows twice.

and, thx a mil for adding frodo support! Big Grin

Hi Bro

The Poster size: I´ll check it maybe next weekend. Angel
Check I found the bug will be fixed next update.

@all: Who I is for horizontal scoll ?

(2012-12-09, 22:07)Icarus3000 Wrote:
(2012-12-09, 08:24)reazorFX Wrote:
(2012-12-08, 17:22)Icarus3000 Wrote: Excuse me for quoting myself, but I was wondering if there was any news on the issue of the wrong cover art on "XBMC recommends".

O sorry Bro !!Confused

greetz

Updated to 0.43, and the "XBMC Recommends"/wrong thumbnail issue has been resolved. YAY

But... the new view for the TV widget doesn't work properly for me - I don't see any thumbnails/posters at all Sad

Fodo Beta3 installed, Skin-Widget installed, restart system and last but not least Banner or Poster used in TV-Shows Wink

Please the last one take it not to seriously Big GrinBig Grin

(2012-12-10, 01:50)Icarus3000 Wrote: Another issue that I'm having with 0.43:

Music visualization and OSD doesn't work. Whenever I play any music, I just get a blank screen. I believe it is an "Avalon" issue, because when I change the skin to confluence, it works as it should.

Shure I´m work on the music visu and i have deactivate.... sorry my mistake.Confused
Please deactivate in the settings menu till it work.

greetz

(2012-12-09, 22:07)Icarus3000 Wrote: Updated to 0.43, and the "XBMC Recommends"/wrong thumbnail issue has been resolved. YAY

Fodo Beta3 installed, Skin-Widget installed, restart system and last but not least Banner or Poster used in TV-Shows Wink

Please the last one take it not to seriously Big GrinBig Grin

[/quote]

I try not to take anything too seriously, but I don't understand your instructions Undecided

I also don't understand how to re-activate visualization for music.

for frodo beta 3 and avalon 0.43, which versions of randomitems and skin widgets scripts should I be using?

now I'm getting dependencies not met errors.
With not so seriously I mean the the comment "Banner or Poster used in TV-Shows" Big Grin
Just kidding.

I´m work on the music visu and i have it deaktivate in the code. So go to Settings -> Music and deaktivate the music visu, till i have make the new visu codet. I have forget to reaktivate in Avalon 0.4.3 beta 3. It will fixet on next update.

Okay Frodo beta 3 and Skin-Widget. Ähm i have the same Problem at the first start Frodo. I have the complete Movie and TV-Show Library delete and then i have rescan all. Then it work. Why i don´t know ?!

greetz
from the snowly Germany
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Avalon20