• 33(current)
WIP Avalon
best EPG & Timeline so far by ReFocus BIG Skin ..
HTPC Specs: Silverstone GD05B Case, ASUS P8H61-M LE/USB3, i5-3470S, GT1030, 8 GB RAM , 2 TB HDD, iHOS104 BluRay Drive, TT DVBS2-1600, Sony PS3 BD Remote control
PS3 BD Remote Control Daemon for Kodi/Linux
UNCHAINED Demo Group
thx. I will check it.
Nox and ReFocus BIG.
i like the timeline in refocus, but i think the channel view in aeon nox is much better than in refocus.
(2013-01-09, 20:38)reazorFX Wrote:
(2013-01-08, 06:26)gjlp Wrote: Would love to see support for the TV Tunes plugin added to this (and Titan) skin. Otherwise love your skins -- I bounce between them every two or three days.

Yes the next big thing will be PVR Angel I have already play around Blush

Reazor -- I'm not actually referring to a PVR -- I'm referring to the TV Tunes plugin which plays your TV show theme tunes: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=83925

Would love to see support for this added.
I like Avalon very much but I have a small problem with the following letters: őűí. It looks weird on the screen. How can I fix it?

Ok, this just appeared out of nowhere and I am LOVING IT!!

I have but one request (and if I missed it, but apologies).. Could you make the "XBMC recommended.." block optional on the home screen, slide the menu over to the right and make the whole background image visible?

GREAT WORK!
(2013-01-20, 13:15)Warter Wrote: I like Avalon very much but I have a small problem with the following letters: őűí. It looks weird on the screen. How can I fix it?

sorry for my late answer.
You've got me stumped hmm it seams it´s not in the font (.ttf)

(2013-01-23, 08:51)ialand Wrote: Ok, this just appeared out of nowhere and I am LOVING IT!!

I have but one request (and if I missed it, but apologies).. Could you make the "XBMC recommended.." block optional on the home screen, slide the menu over to the right and make the whole background image visible?

GREAT WORK!

thx mate.
I know wath you mean i have play around but im whit the result not so happy.

maybe this look?

(2013-01-17, 04:12)gjlp Wrote:
(2013-01-09, 20:38)reazorFX Wrote:
(2013-01-08, 06:26)gjlp Wrote: Would love to see support for the TV Tunes plugin added to this (and Titan) skin. Otherwise love your skins -- I bounce between them every two or three days.

Yes the next big thing will be PVR Angel I have already play around Blush

Reazor -- I'm not actually referring to a PVR -- I'm referring to the TV Tunes plugin which plays your TV show theme tunes: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=83925

Would love to see support for this added.

Hi ups okay ... I never used TV Tunes but i will try.
I have another problem. I translated the "English" strings file to my language (Hungarian), but on the Main screen the "Videos" is not switched to "Videók". Do you have any idea why it is not working? Thanks.

font problem: Can you fix this problem or I have to switch the font to other one?
Now that Frodo final has been released, any news on an updated version of Avalon? Smile

Would love to have Music visualization back!

(2013-01-06, 14:53)reazorFX Wrote:
(2013-01-06, 11:23)emptyhead Wrote: Hi ReazorFX,
I have an issue with the music OSD. When the screensaver comes on (I have XBMC set for visualisation to come on when music is playing) I get a black screen. I have to press enter to get to the OSD. Also, is there an option to use milkdrop?

This is an awesome skin. So smooth and classy. A great adaptation.

Thx.

Please disable the Music OSD it´s still not work I will makle a new update when the final Frodo release. Angel

(2013-01-28, 11:14)Warter Wrote: I have another problem. I translated the "English" strings file to my language (Hungarian), but on the Main screen the "Videos" is not switched to "Videók". Do you have any idea why it is not working? Thanks.

font problem: Can you fix this problem or I have to switch the font to other one?

O it´s fix in home.xml line 167 <label>Videos</label>

greetz
(2013-01-31, 14:50)Icarus3000 Wrote: Now that Frodo final has been released, any news on an updated version of Avalon? Smile

Would love to have Music visualization back!

(2013-01-06, 14:53)reazorFX Wrote:
(2013-01-06, 11:23)emptyhead Wrote: Hi ReazorFX,
I have an issue with the music OSD. When the screensaver comes on (I have XBMC set for visualisation to come on when music is playing) I get a black screen. I have to press enter to get to the OSD. Also, is there an option to use milkdrop?

This is an awesome skin. So smooth and classy. A great adaptation.

Thx.

Please disable the Music OSD it´s still not work I will makle a new update when the final Frodo release. Angel

I look what I can do Wink
This skin looked like it was "so close" to being complete... Will we be seeing an update soon?

For me, even if you could simply re-enable the Music OSD I would be happy to use it forever!
Hi Icarus3000,

please replase this file in skin.avalon/1080i till I returning to work after the break.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/84840314/Repo/M...sation.xml

greetz reazorFX
Will try that! Thanks! Enjoy your break Smile

Music OSD works great! I love this skin! Now it seems pretty complete to me! Are you planning any other changes?
The work on Avalon is resumed.
I have a little break but now I have new ideas and inspiring. Nod

cheers
reazorFX
(2013-02-24, 18:41)Icarus3000 Wrote: Will try that! Thanks! Enjoy your break Smile

Music OSD works great! I love this skin! Now it seems pretty complete to me! Are you planning any other changes?

let me surprise you Big Grin
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Avalon20