More milkdrop visualization presets
with the recent additions to xbmp i thought i would post here with more presets. (i hope this is correct place if not please move to a more suitable area)

i am slowly updating my website for more recent milkdrop presets. i'll probably rewrite it but for the moment i am adding some presets.

normally i would nsis them as exe's but zips would be preferred for you guys. the titles have spaces and other characters (&, _, -, etc) in title names...i think some of them may mess up in the xbmps version of milkdrop (i have no xbox here so cannot check)...or maybe taht was a previous version.

if they don't work and anyone would like to rename to ones that do not work then fell free and i will host them on the website.

october to dec 2003 (228 presets)

regulars - 97 presets - 204 kb
newbies - 131 presets - 177 kb

jan to march 2004 (477 presets)

regulars - 248 presets - 432 kb
newbies - 229 presets - 364 kb

edit:

april to june 2004 (297 presets)

regulars - 187 presets - 401 kb
newbies - 110 presets - 238 kb

more to come i'll keep you posted.
Smile xbmc, not p Smile

when zipped, there's no (xbox) filename limitation (we read directly from zip)

thanks, and keep it up, looking forward to the new "pack" for next winamp :thumbsup:
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Smile sorry my mistake it is url of http://www.xboxmediaplayer.de that confuses me. Wink;p

anyway here are a few more. glad to know that a zip will surfice i'll update teh website properly at some point when i have finished collating teh remaining ones. but that should be enough for people to be getting along with (nearly 1,500) for the next day or two. :d

july to september 2004 (456 presets)

regulars - 344 presets - 775 kb
newbies - newbies - 150 presets - 231 kb *updated*
hi there a quick update for you here are another few hundred milkdrop presets now completeing the collection for 2004.

q4 - october to december 2004 (presets 439)
regulars - 423 presets - 1,115 kb zipped files
newbies - 16 presets - 21 kb zipped files

i also updated the previous quaters pack with about 30 that were missed.

hopefully i will be all up to date in a week or two.
enjoy.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
More milkdrop visualization presets0