Only show HD Movies in HD Menu not both
Smile 
HI, i am wondering is there a way to remove/hide HD movies from the Movie menu so that they only show in the HD Menu and not both as it is a present. I would like the Movie menu to be for standard def movies and the HD Movie menu be for HD Movies?

Any help much appreciated
(2012-05-21, 21:42)smurff33 Wrote: HI, i am wondering is there a way to remove/hide HD movies from the Movie menu so that they only show in the HD Menu and not both as it is a present. I would like the Movie menu to be for standard def movies and the HD Movie menu be for HD Movies?

yes, two smart playlists, one which includes hidef, and one which excludes hidef movies.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-05-21, 21:45)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-21, 21:42)smurff33 Wrote: HI, i am wondering is there a way to remove/hide HD movies from the Movie menu so that they only show in the HD Menu and not both as it is a present. I would like the Movie menu to be for standard def movies and the HD Movie menu be for HD Movies?

yes, two smart playlists, one which includes hidef, and one which excludes hidef movies.

thanks for your reply, how would the playlists be setup exactly as i have never used them? thanks again for any help
videos->playlists-->new smart playlist
one with videoresolution > 700 and one with videoresolution <700
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-05-21, 21:55)phil65 Wrote: videos->playlists-->new smart playlist
one with videoresolution > 700 and one with videoresolution <700

Thanks for your help, worked a treat....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Only show HD Movies in HD Menu not both0