xbmc android remote app programmers manual??
Hi every one , can some one please provide the URL of the programmer's documentation of xbmc remote app for android project.

I have downloaded the project source code from github and I am able to build it under eclipse and it also runs in android emulator well.

But now I have to make some changes to the app so I want it's documentation which had been written by it's programmers( perhaps ) for future reference.

Also none of the project source files contain a method called main( ) even then the application runs how Huh

Thanks for help in advance.
First of all I moved you thread to the appropriate sub-forum in "Supplementary Tools for XBMC" --> "XBMC REmote for Android Official Forum".
Second, I don't think there's an official documentation on how the code works, you'll probably have to work yourself through the code.
Third, android apps work with so called Activities and there's no main() function. Every android app has a defined start activity (see AndroidManifest.xml) which is created when the application is being launched.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc android remote app programmers manual??0