Moirai Web Builder - video website generator
this should be part of the main XBMC release i think this is great and a feature that would pull more users to XBMC
I'm going to try rewriting the whole application in Python starting next week but it will probably take a while because I'm not so good at Python. If it can be done though it would run on all operating systems instead of just OS X making it a lot nicer!

I'll also look into how to automate file system mounting over SSH or VPN to create a mini file server that can be accessed away from home. This could be helpful for moving large files (like HD movies) from a laptop that's away from home to a server on your home network. Just mount the home server on the laptop, drop the files you want to send using your normal GUI (like Finder, Gnome, or whatever), wait a minute, then disconnect. It's kind of like FTP but hopefully faster and easier to use.

If I get all that done I may look into packaging it into the main repository. Smile
Ok, I noticed a HUGE error that kept this from working on non-OS X computers. I fixed everything up and added a couple things to make file transfers faster. If anything buggy like this pops up again please say something and I'll try to fix it as quick as possible.

I've put together an additional package to make the mountable file server deal I mentioned earlier. It's really useful and fairly easy to set up!

http://code.google.com/p/cloud-computer-...loads/list

Unfortunately I haven't gotten very far in the Python writing. If this project sounds interesting to any python coders I could offer help for porting this to other operating systems!
Your template is good,I create mobile template easy and fast through window base software it is basically mobile site builder also built Real Estate Website Builder want to make this kind of site contact on mobilesitemachine.net

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Moirai Web Builder - video website generator0