Solved Actor Thumbs
I am using XBMC 10.1 and I use Media Center Masters. Now MCM gathers all the data for the movie, but it also gathers the actor and crew thumbs and stores them in a location on my Windows 7 machine.

Currently XBMC does not display the actor and crew thumbs for each movie, so how do I "point" XBMC to the location where the thumbs are at? Or am I forced to use an XBMC scraper? If I have to use a XBMC scraper, which one is the best one to gather the thumbs and data? Again I'd rather use the MCM library though since it is all there already.

Thanks everyone http://forum.xbmc.org/images/smilies/grin.png
Still waiting to see if anyone knows if this can be done. I have been looking in XBMC, but I do not see it. If anyone can respond and let me know if it is possible to have XBMC point to the actor and crew thumbs I already have amassed over the year. Thanks
XBMC reads actor art only from the .actors folder in each movie/show folder (and the web, if available).

If whatever you're using to generate the nfo files specifies the correct URL to the actor art locally then that will work as well.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Okay, so I cannot set this up using MCM because it is only a single folder it dumps everything in to. So what is a good add-on in XBMC I can use to populate all my movies with the actor and crew thumbs? Any good suggestions on a good one?

Do you recommend backing these items or if any thing happens to my system and I get it back up, just let XBMC scrape again?

Thanks for your reply

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Actor Thumbs0