Mediaportal channel logo problem?
I can get the logo's to load just fine on the main XBMC system... but on the remote system.. all works fine but no logos. Is there a way to get the logos to work on remote systems? They are the only way I know what channel each one is?
With a locally running TV Server, I'm re-using the existing logo's from MediaPortal itself. For remote systems, you have to copy these logo's to your remote system and tell XBMC where the folder is located (Settings, Live-TV, Menu/OSD, Default folder for PVR thumbnails).
In the future, the addon should automatically download them from the TV Server, but this is still on my todo list.
Developer of the MediaPortal PVR addon and retired developer of the Argus-TV PVR-addon.
http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg/xbmc
YES!!!! Thank you! It was actually really easy... I just pointed to the same folder I have Mediaportal point to. (I made all my own logos... didn't know it could do it automatically). I figured there would be a place to enter a path... I was just looking in the "plug-in" configuration. I didn't even think I could do it in XBMC settings. In my head, I feel like it was the plug-in doing the job... not xbmc.

Anyway... this is the fastest, most accurate answer I have ever gotten on a forum! Thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mediaportal channel logo problem?0