• 120(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
(2012-08-03, 02:40)crimsonfury Wrote:
(2012-08-02, 14:54)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-08-02, 14:46)pingomister Wrote: Hello. My "In Progress" widget seems to be locked and won't pick up any new "in progress" movies. How can I reset it or fix it? Thank you.

Well, in fact, the prompt to "resume from xx:xx" has disappeared altogether. It now resumes automatically. I have no ideia how this happened... Anyone has a clue?

a) script issue
b) xbmc related

Can we get "In Progress VPL" for smart playlists?

Right now if I use it, it shows all movies in progress not just whats in that playlist....

no.
(2012-08-03, 04:31)gman3042 Wrote: so i just got a popup today to "check out aeon nox's 3.5 features" (i'm on the xbmc repo one).. and it takes me to a whole bunch of youtube videos.. thats pretty cool.. i've never seen that before.. it played after a show was done.. is there an interval i can set it at or is it just random?

only appears when updating. you can still reach it through settings --> help though.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-08-03, 05:03)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-08-03, 02:40)crimsonfury Wrote:
(2012-08-02, 14:54)phil65 Wrote: a) script issue
b) xbmc related

Can we get "In Progress VPL" for smart playlists?

Right now if I use it, it shows all movies in progress not just whats in that playlist....

no.

Ok...? As in never an option? Why?
because it would need script support. and i´m busy enough with skinning.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
so it is 3.5... AWESOME!

the only issue i have so far with it is that "latest episodes" and latest movies are blank.. even though they were there in 3.0.. and the backgrounds that pull from a specific folder and change every 10 seconds or so for movies and tv shows do not work anymore
actually the only issue i'm having now is that random episodes/latest episodes/next aired is all blank.. all under tv shows.. just gives the "xbmc logo"
The default backgrounds for 3.5 are beautiful and the videos introducing the new version were an excellent touch.
(2012-08-03, 05:06)crimsonfury Wrote:
(2012-08-03, 05:03)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-08-03, 02:40)crimsonfury Wrote: Can we get "In Progress VPL" for smart playlists?

no.

Ok...? As in never an option? Why?

(2012-08-03, 05:08)phil65 Wrote: because it would need script support. and i´m busy enough with skinning.
If "In progress" mean movies that you start to watch but stop before end, then for VPL, option is already available :

Code:
resume = True/False              | resume=True to filter only partially watched items

/!\ CAUTION /!\
resume=True can slow down script when working on playlist

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=122448
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Hello again once again thanks for helping me (have renamed music library to artist\year - album)
I am now getting odd issues on song info - no cdart - just blank also from playlist pressing 'i' gives me 3 cd box overlays in varying positions!
I must add this is through party mode (if this makes a dfference)
I can post sreens later when not in tapatalk if you want
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
(2012-08-03, 15:02)leepenny Wrote: Hello again once again thanks for helping me (have renamed music library to artist\year - album)
I am now getting odd issues on song info - no cdart - just blank also from playlist pressing 'i' gives me 3 cd box overlays in varying positions!

you´re using GIT version. that´s the problem. 3.5 final is out, use that instead.
(2012-08-03, 15:06)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-08-03, 15:02)leepenny Wrote: Hello again once again thanks for helping me (have renamed music library to artist\year - album)

you´re using GIT version. that´s the problem. 3.5 final is out, use that instead.

ok - doh! Thankyou (edit senior member to dumbass!)
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
phil, i don't mean to come off as a bother, but i asked this question 3 times already and i'm yet to receive an answer....

(2012-07-28, 21:41)Shinu Wrote: is it possible to make some additions to the tri-panel view for tv shows? like adding the series logo, series rating, and option to use landscapes for the the thumb and the series premiere date instead of runtime? thx

(2012-08-03, 15:13)Shinu Wrote: phil, i don't mean to come off as a bother, but i asked this question 3 times already and i'm yet to receive an answer....

(2012-07-28, 21:41)Shinu Wrote: is it possible to make some additions to the tri-panel view for tv shows? like adding the series logo, series rating, and option to use landscapes for the the thumb and the series premiere date instead of runtime? thx

i can see the logo 4 times on your screenie. showing more isn´t always better.
so no to logo. i will consider the other ones perhaps if you add it to our github issues list.
this thread should be closed btw, it´s time for 3.5 Wink
  • 120(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)9