• 33(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
anyone tried aeon nox with audio branch. i dont want to risk it, since i have it perfect with eden final and aeon nox 3.0

but i really miss hd audio.

so if anyone have tried it, please do tell
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
(2012-06-03, 14:15)defluo Wrote:
(2012-06-03, 05:13)Deano316 Wrote: After some trial and error, all I did was in the Viewtype_Landscape.xml, edited the width on line 105 to 900. That gave me the results in the screenshots. I did try playing around with some of the others but it just threw everything out of whack. Any help would be appreciated.

Incidentally, I did have a few ideas for this Viewtype for the future. Maybe for this view (and only this view) change some of the icons to make it look more like a movie poster. For example, maybe have studios on the bottom left, allowing more than one to be displayed. Move the certificate and the video codec to the bottom right, keeping the audio codec logo but dropping the aspect ratio and resolution. Just a few ideas, not requests, just think this view might offer something a little different but keep within the Nox style.

I assume that's the result you were looking for yes?

Replace 105 to 146 with this
PHP Code:
<itemlayout width="600" height="450" condition="[Skin.HasSetting(Nox.landscapelogo) + [Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(movies)]]">
            <
control type="image">
                <
posx>-1000</posx>
                <
posy>178</posy>
                <
width>420</width>
                <
height>164</height>
                <
aspectratio aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
                <
texture fallback="fallback.png">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,logo.png]</texture>
            </
control>
            <
control type="image">
                <
posx>-1000</posx>
                <
posy>345</posy>
                <
width>420</width>
                <
height>164</height>
                <
aspectratio aligny="top">keep</aspectratio>
                <
texture flipy="true" fallback="fallback.png">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,logo.png]</texture>
                <
animation effect="fade" start="10" end="10" time="200" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
            </
control>
        </
itemlayout>
        <
focusedlayout width="2500" height="450" condition="[Skin.HasSetting(Nox.landscapelogo) + [Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(movies)]]">
            <
control type="group">
                <
animation effect="zoom" center="auto" start="100" end="122" time="600" tween="back" easing="out" reversible="false">Focus</animation>
                <
animation effect="zoom" center="auto" start="122" end="100" time="200" tween="back" easing="out" reversible="false">UnFocus</animation>
                <
control type="image">
                    <
posx>62</posx>
                    <
posy>178</posy>
                    <
width>390</width>
                    <
height>164</height>
                    <
aspectratio aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
                    <
texture fallback="fallback.png">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,logo.png]</texture>
                </
control>
                <
control type="image">
                    <
posx>62</posx>
                    <
posy>345</posy>
                    <
width>390</width>
                    <
height>164</height>
                    <
aspectratio aligny="top">keep</aspectratio>
                    <
texture flipy="true" fallback="fallback.png">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,logo.png]</texture>
                    <
animation effect="fade" start="10" end="10" time="200" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
                </
control>
            </
control>
        </
focusedlayout

deflou...............LEGEND!!!!! Cool
(2012-06-03, 16:02)henrikyo Wrote: anyone tried aeon nox with audio branch. i dont want to risk it, since i have it perfect with eden final and aeon nox 3.0

but i really miss hd audio.

so if anyone have tried it, please do tell

I only use Nox 3.0.1 over an OpenELEC build of XBMC pre-12 Frodo with Audio Engine. I'm frequently updating builds, but the skin hasn't given me an issue. I will say that I don't have it setup with anything more than custom home menu labels/links at this time. I don't want to customize it too much before yet another build update when I wipe my OpenELEC install. Basically, I'm not utilizing near any of the features of Nox, sorry that I can't comment beyond that I have no problems during my simple use of it.
Considering Dropbox? My referral will net us both 500MB.
3.0 is awesome in terms of how much faster it is that 2.x

but whats with the re-introduction of the condensed font (like regular Aeon)? I personally think it looks horrible, and really liked 2.x Nox's use of a non-condensed font.
(2012-06-03, 18:27)anarchintosh Wrote: 3.0 is awesome in terms of how much faster it is that 2.x

but whats with the re-introduction of the condensed font (like regular Aeon)? I personally think it looks horrible, and really liked 2.x Nox's use of a non-condensed font.

you can try the "classic" fontset. no chance that the old font will return.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-06-02, 17:54)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-06-02, 04:33)Shinu Wrote: Hey Noid & phil. Are u guys open to helping skin users with mods that they intend to make? I have some that I've made, but I'm having some issues getting them just right.

depends on what you want Wink

ok cool. well it more of a personal mod. i'd like to have the old wall_bg_small.png which i put in the media/wall folder to be used when 'no background panel' is used in the infowall. i can't figure out how to do it. also if possible, i'd like to remove the following line separator, only if 'Logo' is used for the infowall title....

as u can see, it cuts through some logos when there. thx Smile
for all git users: some new options are available in "secondwidget" branch. Smile
i´m interested if the second widget affects performance for you (since it is a lot of new code)
navigation for 2nd widget is not ready yet, so it´s possible that you cannot focus it.
look in changelog there for more stuff.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
(2012-06-03, 20:12)Shinu Wrote: ok cool. well it more of a personal mod. i'd like to have the old wall_bg_small.png which i put in the media/wall folder to be used when 'no background panel' is used in the infowall. i can't figure out how to do it. also if possible, i'd like to remove the following line separator, only if 'Logo' is used for the infowall title....

as u can see, it cuts through some logos when there. thx Smile

https://github.com/Suven/Aeon-Nox/commit...31693fd07c

have a look at my commit from above.. You have to adjust the visibility-settings
thx Suven, but that commit is for an older version of 2.0. a lot has changed or moved around since then. so those changes won't work.
(2012-06-04, 01:29)Shinu Wrote: thx Suven, but that commit is for an older version of 2.0. a lot has changed or moved around since then. so those changes won't work.

fixed in secondwidget branch
(2012-06-04, 01:38)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-06-04, 01:29)Shinu Wrote: thx Suven, but that commit is for an older version of 2.0. a lot has changed or moved around since then. so those changes won't work.

thx phil. will the secondwidget branch be the new main branch? or will it be something separate? i tried copying the fix to version i have but it doesn't work.
(2012-06-04, 02:38)Shinu Wrote:
(2012-06-04, 01:38)phil65 Wrote:

thx phil. will the secondwidget branch be the new main branch? or will it be something separate? i tried copying the fix to version i have but it doesn't work.

I´ll merge it into master branch when ready.
copying the viewtype_addonwall.xml should work though.
Something odd here. I've enabled a custom menu and given it a Special type with the following command:

Code:
PlayMedia(special://userdata/playlists/music/Party.xsp)

When I click the item [enter], the playlist loads and plays as expected but my home screen jumps one menu to the left as if I'd hit the left arrow. When I stop playback [X], the home screen jumps back to the right putting me back on the original menu item.

This behavior continues until I leave the Home screen for any reason (browse a library, adjust settings), at which point everything works as expected for the remainder of the session.

Any thoughts?
(2012-06-04, 03:05)antisuck Wrote: Something odd here. I've enabled a custom menu and given it a Special type with the following command:

Code:

When I click the item [enter], the playlist loads and plays as expected but my home screen jumps one menu to the left as if I'd hit the left arrow. When I stop playback [X], the home screen jumps back to the right putting me back on the original menu item.

This behavior continues until I leave the Home screen for any reason (browse a library, adjust settings), at which point everything works as expected for the remainder of the session.

Any thoughts?

does that also happen when you have "fullscreen" main menu item disabled?
(2012-06-04, 03:16)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-06-04, 03:05)antisuck Wrote: Something odd here. I've enabled a custom menu and given it a Special type with the following command:

Code:

Any thoughts?

does that also happen when you have "fullscreen" main menu item disabled?
Clever... no, it doesn't happen then. So it's clearer what is going on, any fix or workaround that you can think of?
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)9