• 40(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
(2012-06-09, 14:34)Deano316 Wrote: Just a quick query this time. Noticed that in Movies, if the film in question has more than one studio, the "?" is displayed. You can edit the .nfos one at a time to remove the superfluous studios, but is there an easier way? Maybe have the studio logos cycle through, or display the first one by default?

Not possible. Only one studio should be listed. There is no other way
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-06-09, 15:00)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-06-09, 14:34)Deano316 Wrote: Just a quick query this time. Noticed that in Movies, if the film in question has more than one studio, the "?" is displayed. You can edit the .nfos one at a time to remove the superfluous studios, but is there an easier way? Maybe have the studio logos cycle through, or display the first one by default?

Well a lot of mine have two or three for some reason Confused Long way round it is then Sad Incidentally, do you know how to add extra TV network/Movie Studio logos to Nox?
(2012-06-09, 16:11)Deano316 Wrote:
(2012-06-09, 15:00)Martijn Wrote:

Well a lot of mine have two or three for some reason Confused Long way round it is then Sad Incidentally, do you know how to add extra TV network/Movie Studio logos to Nox?

Nothing to do about that. Skins can only handle one studio

New studio flags can be placed in "skin.aeon.nox/media/flags/studios/"
named exactly like the studio

fanart.tv will also be hosting these as it now already does host record labels
(2012-06-09, 16:15)Martijn Wrote: fanart.tv will also be hosting these as it now already does host record labels

Kode is a busy man these days Smile I'm guessing for tv networks same again but a folder named "networks"? Thanks for the help Big Grin
(2012-06-09, 16:21)Deano316 Wrote:
(2012-06-09, 16:15)Martijn Wrote: fanart.tv will also be hosting these as it now already does host record labels

Kode is a busy man these days Smile I'm guessing for tv networks same again but a folder named "networks"? Thanks for the help Big Grin

Nope. Same folder
trying out now aeon nox,
always used aeon mq.

one thing i always have a issue with,
music libary.
going in to from main menu no problem.
going out of it with the back button always shows me a list with:
Music add-on
Music (the directory with the music in it)
Add source
is there a way so when entering the musc libary it always show in my case the wall view,
and when pressing the back button go back to main screen.

when playing music and going back to main menu,
it would be nice to have some control over the player.
stop/pause/skip/play etc..

need todo more testing,
like the changes you all did.
still need to find my ways in the settings,
but then when once running you don't need to be in there anymore Wink
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
2. Hit the "M" that will pull up a nice player controller
3. Settings are the most intuitive of all the skins (with so many option)
darn that means i need to program a extra key on my remote, Big Grin
thinking of it.
the play/stop/pause buttons on the remote should work also Blush
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
Hello.
I'm having a hard time accessing the Artist Information panel in music library.. With 2.0, in context menu I would click on Artist Information and get the infos and could change the fanart, thumb and some other things from there. But with 3.0 when I click on Artist Information it tries to search online, I cannot access the Artist Information panel directly without the online searching thingy.
For some reason XBMC doesn't pick up some artists fanarts and I have to do it manually. I don't want the extra informations it finds online, I just want to access the Panel directly to add the fanart I have locally.
It'd be better if there was a button in the panel to search for artists informations online. Or am I missing something?

ps. apart from that, I'm loving 3.0, good job!
(2012-06-09, 19:52)theGuillaume Wrote: Hello.
I'm having a hard time accessing the Artist Information panel in music library.. With 2.0, in context menu I would click on Artist Information and get the infos and could change the fanart, thumb and some other things from there. But with 3.0 when I click on Artist Information it tries to search online, I cannot access the Artist Information panel directly without the online searching thingy.
For some reason XBMC doesn't pick up some artists fanarts and I have to do it manually. I don't want the extra informations it finds online, I just want to access the Panel directly to add the fanart I have locally.
It'd be better if there was a button in the panel to search for artists informations online. Or am I missing something?

ps. apart from that, I'm loving 3.0, good job!

nothing to do with the skin. seems as if the artist information isn´t in library yet.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Wink 
Just want to give big kudos to Big Noid and Phil65 for an awesome 3.0 version of Nox. Once I redid all my configuration settings everything has been working nicely.

thanks... Big Grin
(2012-06-10, 02:35)uncertainty Wrote: Just want to give big kudos to Big Noid and Phil65 for an awesome 3.0 version of Nox. Once I redid all my configuration settings everything has been working nicely.

thanks... Big Grin

+1

Thanks from me as well.
thx. much appreciated.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
still has the " bug i c, tell me whats the key for the favs/addons etc. to pop up again from home?. nice work you 2 btw.
Great skin. Love the update.

Anyway, is there a function for "Shutdown" and "Programs" so that I can move it into the "System" sub-menu custom?
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)9