• 6(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
(2012-05-24, 20:22)phil65 Wrote: i don´t have a mac mini either..

So why did you quote me and talked about ATV2?
because i thaught you were "Relax Preppy" who posted that he uses an atv2
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit

Is that something like

Huh
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-05-24, 21:28)Martijn Wrote:

Is that something like

Huh

performance-wise yes, but bit more expensive.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Ok thanks for the help guys
(2012-05-24, 21:34)Lappen71 Wrote: Ok thanks for the help guys

hehe sorry, we´ll try to investigate that. one joke about apple has to be allowed.
Great update to 3.0. I've just been busy trying to get back to the settings I used to have.

One thing I can't find out, is to turn of my TV Tunes? In the prev. version, I know I had that configured, but I then disabled it. But now after the update there is TV Tunes playing again, and I don't know where to turn that of. I can't find anything in the Skin settins..

Thanks.

/Söder
Vero 4K with unRAID server and mysql (mariadb)
(2012-05-24, 21:43)soder Wrote: Great update to 3.0. I've just been busy trying to get back to the settings I used to have.

One thing I can't find out, is to turn of my TV Tunes? In the prev. version, I know I had that configured, but I then disabled it. But now after the update there is TV Tunes playing again, and I don't know where to turn that of. I can't find anything in the Skin settins..

Thanks.

/Söder

disable tv-tunes in add-ons
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
awesome skin as ever!

just got one tiny problem: i have my tv series in "Wall[/align]"-Mode. In the old version there was an option like "use smaller pictures" so that i could fit more series on one page.
i cant find that option in the new version. am i just blind or did you remove it?

thanks for your help
flo
Go to Addons -> Enabled Addons
Find TV Tunes, and disable it.

There is no longer a skin setting for it as either you have the addon enabled or you don't. If it's enabled, it's assumed you want tunes playing.
(2012-05-24, 21:31)phil65 Wrote: performance-wise yes, but bit more expensive.
lol - nice one Big Grin

phil may i suggest you add a line in #01 telling you need to force refresh on xbmc repository for it to show .
(2012-05-24, 17:03)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-24, 16:59)Death-Axe Wrote: Yeeeeyyyyyy! just setting up though and it froze xbmc on the colour settings for featured. Oops. not a big deal though I don't really use the featured bit.

moviesets addon disabled?
please post debug logs (or at least normal logs if not reproducable) if you experience crashes.

So does the moviesets addon still not working? But the release states that the skin supports the addon....
(2012-05-24, 21:48)bigbear77 Wrote: awesome skin as ever!

just got one tiny problem: i have my tv series in "Wall[/align]"-Mode. In the old version there was an option like "use smaller pictures" so that i could fit more series on one page.
i cant find that option in the new version. am i just blind or did you remove it?

thanks for your help
flo

Smaller wall views has been removed.
(2012-05-24, 22:01)crimsonfury Wrote:
(2012-05-24, 16:59)Death-Axe Wrote: Yeeeeyyyyyy! just setting up though and it froze xbmc on the colour settings for featured. Oops. not a big deal though I don't really use the featured bit.

please post debug logs (or at least normal logs if not reproducable) if you experience crashes.

So does the moviesets addon still not working? But the release states that the skin supports the addon....

yes we implemented it the way the author suggested. nothing more we can do. if it works for some, fine, if not, not our fault.
(2012-05-24, 21:51)explodedk Wrote:
(2012-05-24, 21:31)phil65 Wrote: performance-wise yes, but bit more expensive.
lol - nice one Big Grin

phil may i suggest you add a line in #01 telling you need to force refresh on xbmc repository for it to show .

will make a remark in FAQ.
(2012-05-24, 22:01)crimsonfury Wrote:

It works fine if it doesnt crash.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)9