TVDB is down
TVDB is down for maintenance and database repair. It will be offline for some while. I can't scrap TV show information. Is anybody have a solution to use other source (IMDB, ....) for TVSHOW?
Working fine here...

They go down for maintained quite often but usually it does not last long. I wouldn't bother looking for alternatives in this situation, just wait it out.
Do you try to reach that now? Go to tvdb webpage now. I love TVDB also, but I upgrade my Apple TV2 recently and I can't wait to scrap my TV show. It was down for three days and I think this time we should wait more!!! It's better we have an alternative for similar situation. Unfortunately other source in add-on are not English.
Yes it works fine for me right now and has done all week for me. I think maybe you have another problem ? Have you checked your log, maybe post it here ?
Sorry, I had one mistake. It's www.thetvdb.com !!! I tied www.tvbd.com !!!! OOOOPS
But I can't scrap "Greys Anatomy S07E23" and "How I met your mother S07E23E24"
Take a look at your xbmc.log That will tell you that Greys Anatomy S07E23 does not exist on TVDB. Double check by going to the actual website and looking.

AFAIK files with more than 1 episodes do not scrape: S07E23E24 will only scrape if you split them into 2 separate episodes and rename accordingly.
(2012-05-17, 19:23)norms Wrote: Take a look at your xbmc.log That will tell you that Greys Anatomy S07E23 does not exist on TVDB. Double check by going to the actual website and looking.

AFAIK files with more than 1 episodes do not scrape: S07E23E24 will only scrape if you split them into 2 separate episodes and rename accordingly.

Not intirely true..... This one do split.

Desperate.Housewives.S08E22E23

(2012-05-17, 19:23)norms Wrote: Take a look at your xbmc.log That will tell you that Greys Anatomy S07E23 does not exist on TVDB. Double check by going to the actual website and looking.

Not true.

If you name your episode TVshow.S07E23_24 it will scrape the two episodes just fine. XBMC won't however play the second one separately. It will start both at the beginning of the 1st episode.

Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Ah well i did say AFAIK, I stand corrected, thanks for that Smile
Thank all Guys for useful information, I think my problem solved now, It was "Greys anatomy S08E23". I had mistake in naming. I had similar naming "S07E23E24" before and it was OK. However with Thrak76 Guide, It working now fine. Now I can enjoy with this new episodes.
(2012-05-17, 19:46)rezamercury Wrote: Thank all Guys for useful information, I think my problem solved now, It was "Greys anatomy S08E23". I had mistake in naming. I had similar naming "S07E23E24" before and it was OK. However with Thrak76 Guide, It working now fine. Now I can enjoy with this new episodes.

Naming the file S07E23E24 will also scrape multiple episodes. There is no need to edit the file name to include an underscore. For details othe wiki http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...s/TV_shows

You can also set XBMC to play the second episode using the epbookmark setting see the wiki here for details

Openelec on ASRock ION 330 / Kodi on Win 7 PC
(2012-05-18, 01:26)rocketpants Wrote: You can also set XBMC to play the second episode using the epbookmark setting see the wiki here for details

I just tried this and couldn't get it to work. Any suggestions?

Beavis.and.Butt-Head.S09E01E02.Werewolves.of.Highland-Crying.720p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264-TWiNX.mkv
Beavis.and.Butt-Head.S09E01E02.Werewolves.of.Highland-Crying.720p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264-TWiNX.nfo

Quote:<episodedetails>

<epbookmark>727</epbookmark>

</episodedetails>

When I click on episode 9x2 in xbmc it just starts from the beginning of episode 1. What am I doing wrong?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVDB is down0