[RELEASE] filecleaner MOD with show selection
This is a mod of the xbmcfilecleaner service.
The purpose is to add functionality for show exceptions for TV Show deletion.
This release is for testing and development. Hopefully the functionality can be added to the original filecleaner at some point.

This is a test version and you have to be very careful and test before deploying on a production environment.
Please note that the original filecleaner is not released for Eden yet and I have only tested what I use myself.

Warning
If you don't set it up correctly or there is a bug it could potentially wipe you library.
I just use move tv shows to holding myself and it is working fine on my rig.

Warning2
Do not change the default to delete if you intend to use show exception.
It could cause a disaster if the settings db is lost or recreated.
(The setting is useful if you want to use the add-on like the original without exceptions, change it and it will work like the original)

I have just finished a first version of the GUI.
The GUI is used to select what shows should be deleted. The actual filecleaner is a service running in the background.

You can download the zip from here.
https://github.com/vikjon0/script.filecl.../downloads

The show exceptions are stored in a database in the add-on userdata.
added a few safety measures including a password in the GUI.
Also made sure the settings db exists before the lists are read.

version 0.1.1 available as zip only
https://github.com/vikjon0/script.filecl.../downloads
I have realized that I need to change the GUI around a bit, the keep list in my library is just too long.
It would be better to have a separate "not set" list instead of added all non-delete (keep + not set) to the same list.

Any other requests?
Hey really like the mod!
We are 4 ppl at home who all are watching diffrent shows so this really helps.
Tho it seams not all shows are showing up in the gui?
And each time i start xbmc it says the script has failed, tho it moves the shows i have selected into holding

/Ontrose
Hm, I am looking at the query and they should all show up unless I am missing something.
Will look closer next time I work on it.

I do not get a script error on start up. Please post the log at pastebin.com.
OK just gotta figure how to do that then i get back to you =)
there is a log uploader add-on if you find it tricky to do manually
Ok so here's a log

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=3472

Can't say i understand much of it but some things in it seams strange, like the error about spartacus. But check and if you need any other info just say so

/O
Looks like you are using the create folders in holding feature and it does not work correctly.
H:\Raderade TV Serier\Spartacus: Blood and Sand
Cannot be created, which is easy to understand as ":" is not allowed in a folder name.

I have never tested this functionality myself, for the moment it has to remain unsupported.
Ok, disabling that seams to fix that.

Tho still not all shows are showing up in the Keep/Delete section, The good wife, community and probably some more show can't be found. And Hell's Kitchen can't be added to the list due to ' in the name it seams.

But i'm happy it works for 90%!

/O

edit: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=3473
Hey, dunno if you have stopped working on this or just havent had the time. But i would really like to get all my shows on to the check list.
Is there some way to do it manually?
Since not all shows are shoing up in the Keep/Delete section

/O
(2012-08-05, 10:26)ontrose Wrote: Hey, dunno if you have stopped working on this or just havent had the time. But i would really like to get all my shows on to the check list.
Is there some way to do it manually?
Since not all shows are shoing up in the Keep/Delete section

/O

They should show up...
If you want ALL shows to always delete you could change the default to "delete".
Well as i have said not all are showing havent checked all that are missing but i have 75 shows in the lib and in the keep/delete section there are 69 shows

Anger management, californication, community, Continuum, damages, Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23, GCB, Happy Endings, The good wife are some that isnt in the list and i can't figure out why.

Hell's Kitchen cant be moved to the delete section

here's a log http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=6239

if you find what's wroing it would be wonderfull if you don't it is still a grate addon!

/O
ok, I think I have not been enough careful when generating the sql query.
It probably breaks when you have a ' in the name.....

XBMC\userdata\addon_data\script.filecleaner.ext\addon.db: INSERT OR IGNORE INTO tvshowsettings values(27,'Hell's Kitchen',1)
12:02:03 T:340 NOTICE: XBMC File Cleaner Extended - GUI::Error accessing video library database. Please check your logs.
12:02:03 T:340 NOTICE: XBMC File Cleaner Extended - GUI::The following error occurred: 'near "s": syntax error'

I will add it as an issue on github but I have no time now.
I also want to re-write the GUI as I need to separete the keep list from the "Not set" list to avoid browsing the huge keep list for new shows.
know anything about this error?

20:06:11 T:140159036671744 NOTICE: XBMC File Cleaner Extended - Service::Checking for presence of the old script in /home/cham/.xbmc/userdata/autoexec.py
20:06:11 T:140159036671744 NOTICE: XBMC File Cleaner Extended - Service::Starting cleaner
20:06:11 T:140159036671744 NOTICE: XBMC File Cleaner Extended - Service::Cleaning library
20:06:12 T:140159036671744 NOTICE: XBMC File Cleaner Extended - Service::Executing query on MyVideos68.db: SELECT files.strFilename as filename, path.strPath || files.strFilename as full_path, tvshow.c00 as showname, episode.c12 as season, files.idFile FROM files, path, episode, tvshow, tvshowlinkepisode WHERE episode.idFile = files.idFile AND NOT path.strPath like '/media/watchtower/media/%' AND files.idPath = path.idPath AND tvshowlinkepisode.idEpisode = episode.idEpisode AND tvshowlinkepisode.idShow = tvshow.idShow AND playCount > 0 AND tvshowlinkepisode.idShow not in (select idShow from addon.tvshowsettings where autoDelete = 0)
20:06:12 T:140159036671744 NOTICE: XBMC File Cleaner Extended - Service::Error accessing video library database. Please check your logs.
20:06:12 T:140159036671744 NOTICE: XBMC File Cleaner Extended - Service::The following error occurred: 'no such table: tvshowlinkepisode'

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] filecleaner MOD with show selection0