how to install a previous ver of XBMC on ATV2?
I am running into a bug on the latest v11 rc2 release; but when I had v11 beta3, the bug was not there, so I want to revert to the earlier version. Can someone provide the command to do that? Thanks.
If you don't tell us about the bug then it won't be fixed
I am just looking for the command to re-install a previous version of XBMC on ATV2 right now.

I have already filed a bug report for the actual bug.
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/12805
Anyone who can help to install a specific version of XBMC (not the latest one) on ATV2?
Do you have the install file? (eg: filename.deb)

If you do, just do

dpkg -i filename.deb
Eden final came out Saturday, and your bug report was closed as fixed. Have you tried Eden final and found the bug was still there?

In any case, this old version of the install instructions should give you the gist of how to do it:

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...htly_build

Just do the same thing, but replace the downloaded deb with the one you want (which should be mirrors.xbmc.org/apt/atv2/deb/org.xbmc.xbmc-atv2_11.0-0~b3_iphoneos-arm.deb )
i had eden then uninstalled it. now im trying to get 10.1 xbmc. i have downloaded it already to my desktop. Searched and failed. any suggestions? thanks for your time.
navix 3.7.5 is not working with eden. so navix forum suggested to using a previous version of xbmc.
(2012-05-31, 12:31)target Wrote: i had eden then uninstalled it. now im trying to get 10.1 xbmc. i have downloaded it already to my desktop. Searched and failed. any suggestions? thanks for your time.
navix 3.7.5 is not working with eden. so navix forum suggested to using a previous version of xbmc.

There are no stable 10.1 versions for ATV2. Only pre Eden nighties.
Set Up
Raspberry Pi running Raspbmc - XBMC 12.2
40" Samsung ES6800 LED Smart 3D 1080P TV
Onkyo HTS3405 5.1 DD True HD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
ReadyNAS Duo with 4TB (2 x 2TB X-RAID) Western Digital Caviar Green using NFS

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how to install a previous ver of XBMC on ATV2?0