XBMC official translation project for release Frodo is open !
(2012-06-23, 03:01)pingomister Wrote: Hello, really sorry if this has been asked before: do the XBMC nightlies keep up with the most current translated content on Transifex? Or do we have to wait for a official release to see the translations in action?

I'm asking this because I really need to see if many of the translations that my team has done are able to fit in the layout of the skins (without scrolling, preferably).

Again, sorry if this has been asked before. It is really important to see the result in action, and to shrink some of the text if necessary. Thank you.

They will start to keep up with a regular (probably weekly) refresh period, but I am still working on the two way bulk update utility which also has to generate the fresh addon.xml files for the addons. I am in good shape with it, but still i need a little time to finish.

Thanks, Cheers
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Messages In This Thread
RE: XBMC official translation project for release Frodo is open ! - by alanwww1 - 2012-06-23, 10:47
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC official translation project for release Frodo is open ! 0