[MOD] Some Coding Help Please
I am running Confluence Horizontal on Windows 7. I have been successful in the past modifying the Main Menu, but now I want to try some changes that are a bit more difficult, and am not sure how to go about it.
Here is what I would like to do:

1. I would like to modify the DialogVideoInfo.xml buttons which currently show "Play" "Cast" "Refresh" "Get Thumb" etc. by replacing the Refresh button to read "Delete" and moving this button next to the Play button. I am able to change the labels through the strings.xml file but I cannot find where the button triggers (onclick etc) are.

2. I would like the Play button (which is a toggle button) to show Resume when the current show/video has been viewed between 2%- to 95% completion, else the Play button shows.

3. I would like the Delete button to trigger the "Delete from Library?" sequence (from the DialogContextMenu.xml using the DialogYesNo.xml boxes with Yes being the default instead of No.

4. I would like the Stop button on the VideoOSD to return to the DialogVideoInfo.xml screen instead of the main Video picklist (MyVideosNav) so that I can decide whether or not to delete the show before returning to the picklist.

My goal is to simulate the logic tree used by Netflix or Tivo when viewing shows or movies. I have limited HDD space, and find no reason to store shows after I have already watched them.

What I cannot figure out is how to cause the buttons to pull up the screens I want and how to test for video completion. I know that it is already baked into XBMC, because Resume from xx:xx already appears for partially watched shows.

Can someone provide some coding examples of how I might accomplish this? Thanks!
Am I in the right thread? I now have the DialogVideoInfo buttons set to read "Play" "Resume" "Delete""Cast" "Get Thumbs" "Get Fanart (greyed out)". I would like the Resume button to be inactive except when the play time exceeds say 2 minutes. I have also set Yes to be the default option in the DialogYesNo file, which saves me two clicks when deleting a file. I would like the Delete button to delete the file from both the library and the hard drive in one YesNo screen, as I maintain a backup of all files on a separate hard drive.

I am still having trouble with items2, 3, and 4 above. Thanks in advance for pointing me to the relevant scripts, as I have scoured the wiki and xml files for clues but can't seem to find them

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Some Coding Help Please0