Linux xbmc not launching in full screen
Ok, I am a complete newb to this stuff and can't for the life of me figure this out, hoping someone can help. I installed xbmcbuntu, everything worked great until I hooked it up to my tv. Now when I boot with it hooked up to my tv, it attempts to launch xbmc, I see part of the logo in the lower right hand corner of the screen, then it fails and just boots to the desktop (which shows fine) If I then launch xbmc from the desktop everything works great. Just wondering if there is a way to boot directly into xbmc into full screen or if I can somehow get xbmc to launch automatically after it has booted to the desktop (a workaround). Thanks in advance for your help!
***OK, my bad, if I boot directly into xbmc, I can not use a resolution over 1024x768, if I try to use anything higher it splits the display into 4 on my tv. I assume this is because it is using both displays (laptop and tv) so I guess my question changes to how do I disable the laptop display in xbmc like I did in xbmcbuntu desktop?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc not launching in full screen0