Win airplay from Ipad not working with xbmc frodo alpha2
Hello,

i recently got an Ipad 3 and thought it would be cool to check out the airplay feature on XBMC.
I have Frodo Alpha 2 installed since i was really looking forward to the Audio Engine.

I have enabled the AirPlay without password and started itunes on my ipad, xbmc is visible as a device on the airplay list but when i press play to device
nothing happens, xbmc just stands there and the log doesn't display anything useful. Anybody tried using airplay on frodo releases??
maybe it's a problem with my installation or something.
Forgot to say that i am running win 7 x64.
Show the debug log. Most users don't know what is usefull and not in there.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
ok i have enabled debug and airplay debug also and tried to play something from my ipad. here is the xbmc.log in pastebin

http://pastebin.com/BtfTzWFk
looks like you activated debug log and didn't restart after that. Beside that if you are trying to stream music then this feature will be in the alpha june release or in the current nightlys. Its not in the alpha may for windows.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
ok thanks for clarifying i will try the current nighlties on my test setup to see if it works, if not i will wait for a month or two no big deal.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
airplay from Ipad not working with xbmc frodo alpha20