Rom Emulator
Can anyone give me an idiots guide to setting up the rom emulator?
I'll need it from the begining, what files do i create on my computer before i go to xbmc?
Once the files are set up what do i do next on xbmc?

All help would be brill, i'm not finding the solution anywhere
Depends on the OS.
Not sure if you got last reply, computer issues.
I'm trying to do this on a PC with windows 7 home premium.
From what i can gather i think i have to create folders on the pc for XBMC to find?
Can't see any detailed instructions anywhere
http://code.google.com/p/romcollectionbr...ki/Welcome
thanks, still a bit confusing, do i need all three scripts in the introduction?
also, i can't see how to set up my folders, i.e in my c drive do i create a folder called emulator and then a sub folder called roms?
i've watched a you tube video where there where all these files that i don't have?
You need to use the script that is for the version of XBMC you are running.
ok, thanks, i'lll have a go
I have the eden version, i've downloaded the script and followed the install from script instructions, but, it's still not doing what it does on the walkthrough.
On it when your setting up the rom emulator you click on c drive, programes then the emulator folder? this is where i'm getting stuck. I have no emulator folder from which to get the corresponding .exe file that goes with the console as in the pictures. Any more help much appreciated, thanks.
Do you have an emulator for the system you're trying to emulate? If not, google one up, install it, then point your launcher to the exe. That's how it works for advanced launcher at least. I imagine rom collection browser is similar.
(2012-07-09, 20:23)nevetsf Wrote: I have the eden version, i've downloaded the script and followed the install from script instructions, but, it's still not doing what it does on the walkthrough.
On it when your setting up the rom emulator you click on c drive, programes then the emulator folder? this is where i'm getting stuck. I have no emulator folder from which to get the corresponding .exe file that goes with the console as in the pictures. Any more help much appreciated, thanks.
You need to previously install emulator applications on your system to use with ROM Collection Browser script or Advanced Launcher plugin. You will found information concerning emulated system, emulator applications and emulator configuration on this WIKI page : http://www.gwenael.org/xbmc/index.php?title=Main_Page

thanks for the responses, i'll have another go tonight, fingers crossed

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rom Emulator0