Nightly Builds Status
I won't post any emails here. We have contacted him and provided him some info. No feedback yet.

You could just watch http://git.libav.org/?p=libav.git;a=log and wait for arm/ios fixes from mr. rullgard Wink
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Excellent, that's all the info I needed Wink

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
Don't stalk him please Wink
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Memphiz, may I ask how you guys were able to build "Take 3" for IOS 5+ devices initially if there was an issue with ffmpeg or is there a code change in the nightlies that requires a newer/updated ffmpeg than has been previously available?

Cheers and thanks for all of the hard work guys!

"Take 3" for IOS 5+ devices was build pre-ffmpeg merge.
(2012-06-20, 16:50)Memphiz Wrote: Don't stalk him please Wink

Oh I will! But from a safe and respectable distance.

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
Memphiz,

LibAV development aside is there any danger of the ATV platform being 'left behind'? I've got 3 of them in the house and, as they are, they make excellent little AV appliances but going forward should we be looking to other hardware?
no
Once we drop ARM support in about 120 years ... Wink
(2012-06-22, 01:54)jimbosis Wrote: Memphiz,

LibAV development aside is there any danger of the ATV platform being 'left behind'? I've got 3 of them in the house and, as they are, they make excellent little AV appliances but going forward should we be looking to other hardware?

I think you should probably be more concerned with the Jailbreak status of the ATV line than anything else at this point.
Hey,

with the risk of sounding like a dud, but could't find it in the wiki or forum: I saw nightly builds for ATV2 appear on the downloads page.

ATV2 nightlies have resumed since July 1?

These only go for iOS 4.x and not for 5.x?

tx for the help!
Nightly builds are now available and running fine on 5.x. The issue with ffmpeg has been resolved.
These builds already have AE working?

Thanks
You guys are so awesome!

I can't wait to live on the bloody edge again Smile.

Updating the first AppleTV right now!
(2012-07-02, 17:28)jobespierre Wrote: Hey,

with the risk of sounding like a dud, but could't find it in the wiki or forum: I saw nightly builds for ATV2 appear on the downloads page.

ATV2 nightlies have resumed since July 1?

These only go for iOS 4.x and not for 5.x?

tx for the help!

Nightly builds should work for both 4.x and 5.x

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nightly Builds Status4