The Grey not showing up
(2013-06-01, 10:09)steelman1991 Wrote: OK then lets see a screenshot of your folder - like saitoh's, or a link to your debug log when trying to scrape the file.

Not sure how to get a debug log from scraping the file.

Here is a screen shot of the folder....

(2013-06-01, 05:42)saitoh183 Wrote: did you use my nfo file? put it in the same area as your Movie, find the movie in your library, do info and click on refresh, it should say that it found a local file and if you want to scan the internet instead, you say No. Make sure your movie and the nfo are named the same like in my screenshot

What is do info ? You mean right click in the movie file's folder and click refresh ? I did that but no popup saying it found another file.
in xbmc do the refresh...not in windows

debug is the xbmc.log located in your C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\xbmc

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
In xbmc movie library, highlight 'The Grey', press 'i' to show Movie Information > Refresh. Another option is to remove this particular movie from the library and rescan.
(2013-06-02, 03:06)saitoh183 Wrote: in xbmc do the refresh...not in windows

debug is the xbmc.log located in your C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\xbmc

You mean click Scan For New Content on the file in XMBC ? I've done that.

I see no debug file in XMBC.

Thanks

(2013-06-02, 03:31)baijuxavior Wrote: In xbmc movie library, highlight 'The Grey', press 'i' to show Movie Information > Refresh. Another option is to remove this particular movie from the library and rescan.

This worked. Thank You!!!Smile

Thanks for all the help everyone.
no...lets try this again

1 - download my nfo file from : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1515...012%29.nfo
2 - save it where your movie file is located and make sure it has the same name as your movie file( spaces included)
3 - open Xbmc and navigate to your movie and follow the images below:
3a - When it says that it found a local file and if you want to scan the internet instead, you say No

XBMC debug copy log content to pastbin.com and post the link to it

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The Grey not showing up0