movie banners in movie screen? > function "Cinema"?
Hi,

since yesterday I see on my screen - if I pause a movie - in the right down corner
small movie banners >>> sometimes 2 at same time...
what is this function? how I can deactivate this function?

cause I don't now what the function "Cinema" in the movie info menu is for, I
pressed it yesterday at 2-4 movies...could be this the reason for the above
described problem?
--.what function has the button "Cinema"?
You'll have to give me a screen grab, not sure what you're seeing. Sounds like a TV show banner... What skin do you have running on what O/S?

Cinema in the movie info screen is the operator for the plugin 'Cinema Experience', you must have this in your add-on programs, and selected in your skin and configured. Usually you don't get the icon operator for this plugin until you've selected it in your skin settings. To really help you check out this http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=42708
with the screen shot...I will do it next day

it's not TV show banner...they are logos of movies (only names)

I run the Confluence Mod skin in Eden 11.0 (Windows 7)

sorry, I have never posted here a picture/screenshot...How I have do to that? I have now my screenshot on my pc.
(2012-06-14, 22:19)Bladerunner1962 Wrote: sorry, I have never posted here a picture/screenshot...How I have do to that? I have now my screenshot on my pc.

hit the PRT SCR button?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
yes....and save it as jpg...what comes next to post/shown it here? do have to load it to a photo hoster?
Yes...you might use the gallery over at xbmcnerds.com and link to it...also curious what you found in my skin Big Grin
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
movie banners in movie screen? > function "Cinema"?0