{REQ} USATVBROAD add on
For those of you that know about ustvnow, this seems to be the newer version. Evidently it's another system. It's their premium services in HD.

Here is the link:

http://www.nationphone.com/USATVAbroad.html

If you goto ustvnow.com, you can try the new service (first link) for a day for $3.99.

If this has been talked about or there is a plugin, please feel free to delete this.
I can 99.9% Guarantee U that that page gives you all the same streams you can get from Moneymakers LiveStreams xml or my Navi-X playlist. I would not advise purchasing this. The cahnnels they advertise are all the same as the ones we have already.
@k1m0s what is your playlist in Navi-X? I would like to try it tonight to watch NBC if it is there.

Thanks
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
(2012-09-05, 22:24)k1m0s Wrote: I can 99.9% Guarantee U that that page gives you all the same streams you can get from Moneymakers LiveStreams xml or my Navi-X playlist. I would not advise purchasing this. The cahnnels they advertise are all the same as the ones we have already.

Not so sure. I get very few live streams from Navi. However, with ustvnow, I get 28 channels with a guide. I have never had an issue with a bad link. Knock on wood.

I am getting:

ABC
Cbs
Nbc,
CW,
Fox
Pbs
My9
Fx
Syfy
Cnn
Food Net
Discovery
Cartoon net
TBS
Nick
AE
CNBC
Nat Geo
Lifetime
Comedy Central
History
EsPN
Spike
USA
TNT
Bravo
Animal Plat
Fox News

I just checked your links for:

2 different shows on CW. Anyway, I would still like to tryout their 200 channels to see.
(2012-09-05, 23:00)hunkyn Wrote: @k1m0s what is your playlist in Navi-X? I would like to try it tonight to watch NBC if it is there.

Thanks
NBC was just updated a cpl hrs ago
Navi-Xtreme Media Portal > Navi-X Networks > Live TV (XBMC Only) > Live TV
(2012-09-05, 23:39)k1m0s Wrote:
(2012-09-05, 23:00)hunkyn Wrote: @k1m0s what is your playlist in Navi-X? I would like to try it tonight to watch NBC if it is there.

Thanks
NBC was just updated a cpl hrs ago
Navi-Xtreme Media Portal > Navi-X Networks > Live TV (XBMC Only) > Live TV

Thanks that worked. Seems like the game is available online also that would be great for me having options.
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
Bump...

To date I have still never had a down steam or not as advertised w ustvnow. I think that a addon for this (owned by them) would be even better!

Holy crap! They are straight robbing people with these prices!

1 Month Price - $169.00 USD + $175.00 USD Setup Fee

Add HD? Yes + $120.00 USD Setup Fee

A "Setup fee" for pirated TV channels? Ha ha... wow... That's unbelievable. Setup of what?

Do people really pay for this?
They have a day pass!
still looking for somebody to take this on. IF you have the ability, PM me and I can explain why...

bump.... Can somebody point me to a tutorial on how to create thisHuh?
hate keep up the bump on this

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
{REQ} USATVBROAD add on1