[Release] Last.fm scraper for Music Videos
No, you use the default theaudiodb.com scraper for music videos and contribute the missing artists/albums/tracks.
(2013-05-11, 22:37)olympia Wrote: No, you use the default theaudiodb.com scraper for music videos and contribute the missing artists/albums/tracks.

Yes that is one option, but why can't we use our own API keys and amend the XML though.

I don't mind contributing to TheAudioDB I have done so quite a bit already for some of my music album artists.

Cheers
Anyone figured out how to install it manually? I have my own API keys and Last.FM worked so much better than audiodb. Their rules about no singles limit a lot of my music videos. I wish they would bring it back and just require users to register for an API key.
I just have it in my userdata addons as metdata.musicvideos.last.fm ver 1.04. You might also have a copy in the "packages" subfolder and can "install from zip" from there.

scott s.
(2013-06-19, 23:24)scott967 Wrote: I just have it in my userdata addons as metdata.musicvideos.last.fm ver 1.04. You might also have a copy in the "packages" subfolder and can "install from zip" from there.

scott s.

I have 1.04 but I still can not get it to work even with my API. I have the same issue with the No Singles rule at TheAudioDB. I have about 75 videos that can not be scraped because of that rule.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Last.fm scraper for Music Videos0