Linux GUIDE: Installing XBMCBuntu Eden on a Shuttle XS35GTV2
Ok so in your oppinion it is no option to switch to AMD? The lack of mpeg2 support is linux only?
Correct, Linux only. AMD has said that this is ready to be released (months ago)
In case anyone is reading thread I did not find a fix for the remote not responding other than using ir-keytable and switching off LIRC. I've chosen not to use ir-keytable and instead live with the workaround of changing the TV source to get the remote responding again.

Note that if you want to do this there is a bug in XBMC that overrides the period and delay values in ir-keytable. This can be quite annoying as if you press the same button multiple times in quick succession the cursor will move very fast as the default period set in XBMC is 33ms.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
Hey i had to do the following from the Dharma guide when getting a black screen upon resume from suspend:

Code:
$ sudo nano /etc/pm/config.d/00sleep_module

Now add the following to the file:
SUSPEND_MODULES=”$SUSPEND_MODULES jme”

Now save and exit the file, and ensure correct permissions:
$ sudo chmod 755 /etc/pm/config.d/00sleep_module

Thank you for this guide!
phunkyfish,

could you add this post to your list: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1060878
It describes an gigabit networkcard issue with the XS35GTv2, and how to solve it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
GUIDE: Installing XBMCBuntu Eden on a Shuttle XS35GTV20