• 27(current)
Release MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags
Is it possible to have support for Canon RAW images?
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
One point: there are some italian string missing :

Saved filter wizard settings -> Filtri salvati
Show 250 random pictures -> Mostra 250 immagini a caso

English
Code:
msgctxt "#30654"
msgid "Show %s random pictures"
msgstr ""

msgctxt "#30655"
msgid "Saved filter wizard settings"
msgstr ""

Italian
[code]
msgctxt "#30654"
msgid "Show %s random pictures"
msgstr "Mostra %s immagini a caso"

msgctxt "#30655"
msgid "Saved filter wizard settings"
msgstr "Filtri salvati"
[code]
(2014-01-07, 17:33)m.savazzi Wrote: Is it possible to have support for Canon RAW images?
Does they contain EXIF, IPTC or XMP tags?
And is XBMC able to display them?
Then yes, otherwise no.

(2014-01-07, 18:10)m.savazzi Wrote: One point: there are some italian string missing :

Please enter them in Transifex
No log no help.
Main page: https://github.com/Xycl
Repository: Xycl Repository Leia
Repository: Xycl Repository Matrix
(2014-01-08, 10:41)Xycl Wrote:
(2014-01-07, 17:33)m.savazzi Wrote: Is it possible to have support for Canon RAW images?
Does they contain EXIF, IPTC or XMP tags?
not sure if the tags are INSIDE the file or in a separate file.
For all the pictures I have there is the file
image001.cr2
and a file
image001.xmp

Smile

(2014-01-08, 10:41)Xycl Wrote: And is XBMC able to display them?
Then yes, otherwise no.

YES, XBMC shows them correctly

(2014-01-08, 10:41)Xycl Wrote:
(2014-01-07, 18:10)m.savazzi Wrote: One point: there are some italian string missing :

Please enter them in Transifex

weird they were already in but not present in the distribution file
1) Translation: It takes between 2 till 4 weeks until the entered translations are available.

2) You can go to the plugin settings and add the picture extension canon uses. In your case cr2.
If the tags are inside then MyPicsDB will display them.
No log no help.
Great, thank you.
I can confirm right now it does skip the CR2 files Smile
I will check with the new settings.

M
Your list of wishes

I've implemented most requested features like:
- Complex filter possibility
- Central MySQL DB
- Remote access to a NAS

Already in development:
- Global searches are stored. So you don't need to enter them again.

Question:
What is still missing?
No log no help.
(2014-01-06, 11:12)Xycl Wrote: MyPicsDB 12.3.1

available in my repository.

New:
  • Works with Gotham Alpha 10
  • New Language Files

script.module.dialogaddonscan and script.module.myconnpy don't work with Gotham but are/were needed by MyPicsDB.
Increasing their version number and changing xbmc.python to version 2.1.0 didn't work with december Gotham release.
Therefore I decided to include the needed code locally.

Just testing out version 12.3.2 on Linux (Fedora) using Gotham built out of github, I got this traceback:

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/myth/.xbmc/addons/plugin.image.mypicsdb/scanpath.py", line 585, in <module>
                                                obj.dispatcher(options)
                                              File "/home/myth/.xbmc/addons/plugin.image.mypicsdb/scanpath.py", line 121, in dispatcher
                                                self.scan = AddonScan()
                                              File "/home/myth/.xbmc/addons/plugin.image.mypicsdb/resources/lib/local/dialogaddonscan/DialogAddonScan.py", line 20, in
__init__
                                                Window.__init__( self, parent_win, **kwargs )
                                              File "/home/myth/.xbmc/addons/plugin.image.mypicsdb/resources/lib/local/dialogaddonscan/AddonScan.py", line 221, in __ini
t__
                                                windowXml = DialogAddonScanXML( "DialogAddonScan.xml", __addonDir__, ADDON_SKIN )
                                            RuntimeError: XML File for Window is missing
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Looks like the directory for the skin is case-sensitive (which may not matter on Windows), because things worked after I symlinked "Default" to "default":

Code:
cd ~/.xbmc/addons/plugin.image.mypicsdb/resources/skins
ln -s Default/ default
Okay then I've to change default to Default within AddonScan.py
Thanks for reporting the problem.
No log no help.
(2014-01-23, 08:52)fiveisalive Wrote: Looks like the directory for the skin is case-sensitive (which may not matter on Windows), because things worked after I symlinked "Default" to "default":

Please try new version from my repo (w/o your symlink).
No log no help.
(2014-01-22, 11:10)Xycl Wrote: Question:
What is still missing?

- introducing a hierarchy browser on landcode, provence, city and sub-location
- introducing a smartplaylist, where pictures can be selected (folder-wise or using the MPD database) including AND music can be selected (folder-wise or using the XBMC music DB). Eg pictures from an concert where you have been can be shown with the latest CD music
- improving the selection window for 'period' . I'm using Aeon Nox as skin, and it works terrible now
(2014-01-24, 12:36)Xycl Wrote:
(2014-01-23, 08:52)fiveisalive Wrote: Looks like the directory for the skin is case-sensitive (which may not matter on Windows), because things worked after I symlinked "Default" to "default":

Please try new version from my repo (w/o your symlink).

Thanks, works now w/o symlink.

(2014-01-22, 11:10)Xycl Wrote: Question:
What is still missing?

Not sure if this is just a bug in my setup or a missing feature, but when I lasted tested a very old version of this plugin that worked under Dharma (just moved my system to pre-Gotham) it would show the videos interleaved with the photos by date. After I did a full re-scan of my photos/videos, now videos only appear under "videos". I liked the option of viewing the videos and photos all taken on the same date. Can this be restored?
(2014-01-24, 23:47)mhdebokx Wrote: - improving the selection window for 'period' . I'm using Aeon Nox as skin, and it works terrible now

This is a problem of Aeon Nox and Aeon MQ 5.
The skins seem to ignore the type flag of the numeric dialog.
Code:
dialog = xbmcgui.Dialog()
d = dialog.numeric(1, ......

The parameter "1" of method numeric is the type flag.
Quote:Types:
0 : ShowAndGetNumber (default format: #)
1 : ShowAndGetDate (default format: DD/MM/YYYY)
2 : ShowAndGetTime (default format: HH:MM)
3 : ShowAndGetIPAddress (default format: #.#.#.#)[/code]
No log no help.
(2014-01-25, 10:18)fiveisalive Wrote: Not sure if this is just a bug in my setup or a missing feature, but when I lasted tested a very old version of this plugin that worked under Dharma (just moved my system to pre-Gotham) it would show the videos interleaved with the photos by date. After I did a full re-scan of my photos/videos, now videos only appear under "videos". I liked the option of viewing the videos and photos all taken on the same date. Can this be restored?

Videos: There are no EXIF tags ( or whatever) within videos. What should be used for creation date?
No log no help.
(2014-01-30, 15:15)Xycl Wrote:
(2014-01-25, 10:18)fiveisalive Wrote: Not sure if this is just a bug in my setup or a missing feature, but when I lasted tested a very old version of this plugin that worked under Dharma (just moved my system to pre-Gotham) it would show the videos interleaved with the photos by date. After I did a full re-scan of my photos/videos, now videos only appear under "videos". I liked the option of viewing the videos and photos all taken on the same date. Can this be restored?

Videos: There are no EXIF tags ( or whatever) within videos. What should be used for creation date?

I think the previous version used Unix mtime: http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/...-of-a-file I know it's imperfect and could be inaccurate, but when my digital camera (or phone) creates a file and I copy it over to my HTPC it preserves the original creation time as the last "mtime". So it's pretty close to when the video was taken. So on Unix (Linux and presumably MacOS X) use mtime, on Windows I'm not sure how it reads/stores time.
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags1