• 14(current)
HDMI CEC - USB Adapter [Pulse-Eight]
It's good solution to use CIR with TV sets that have no CEC. I used the same in my old Windows PC with Intel GF45 motherboard and universal remote. But using TV CEC is much better because it is based on native TV remote. IMHO
I purchased two of these USB-CEC adapters for my setup where I'm essentially running dual monitors off of one GPU using two TV's.  The only functionality I need is to power-on both TV's.
Both of the adapters work as expected on each TV independently, but when trying to use both of them at the same time, it will only turn on one of them (specifically whichever one was plugged into USB port first) and it will ignore the second one.  However both adapters are recognized by NVIDIA and Windows device manager while plugged in simultaneously, and as stated, both of them do function properly.

I have the Pulse-Eight CEC-tray application installed, and from there I can see that the software doesn't seem to have any option for configuring multiple monitors on the same input source.  I don't see any reason why it can't work.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could achieve this?  Or maybe a creative way to get around it?
(2018-12-05, 09:06)Nuclear Cowboy Wrote: I have the Pulse-Eight CEC-tray application installed, and from there I can see that the software doesn't seem to have any option for configuring multiple monitors on the same input source.
I'd say that would be a good question for the Pulse-Eight people. Although I guess the inital 'use case' for their USB-CEC adapter would be a single TV screen setup. Not many people will have multiple TV's connected to a single HTPC in their homes.

(2018-12-05, 09:06)Nuclear Cowboy Wrote: I don't see any reason why it can't work.
I have a feeling that this functionality simply has not been implemented (yet).
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HDMI CEC - USB Adapter [Pulse-Eight]1