Numerous script errors
I have had XBMC working for quite awhile and suddenly all I get is script errors and none of the addons like NaviX or IceFilmsm etc, will work. I have not added any new programs or hardware. I uninstalled XBMC and cleaned the registry and reinstalled. Downloaded addons again and still have the same problems. Nothing works.

I have XBMC 11.0 “Eden” installed on a laptop running Windows Vista, 32-bit, Service Pack 2, build 6002. I have 2GB RAM. Mobile Intel 945 Express chipset, driver version 7.14.10. 1437.

Here is the link to my debug log:

http://pastebin.com/ZSCNeN5L

Thanks.
Just some additional info...I just did an uninstall/reinstall again. As soon as I open XBMC it states that several addons in the repository are broken and asks if I want to disable them. I enabled Weather Plus and also Weather Underground and immediately received a script error. Same thing when I downloaded and enabled NaviX.
Something in your add-ons is being stomped on. From your debug, you're connecting to multiple repositories... I suggest removing all your add-ons, then add them one at a time... ensure the most stable, like Weather Underground , Youtube etc work first, and carefully add a new one checking the behavour as you go looking for the above symptoms.
Thanks for the reply. I reinstalled with no additional addons and when I start XBMC it tells me Allmusic, Yahoo Music, and Weather Underground addons are broken in the repository and asks if I want to disable them. I enabled Weather Plus and it works fine. I added NaviX again and it is enabled, but gives me an immediate script error. I've tried installing on a separate drive and also running in portable mode and get the same results.

Now I have uninstalled everything again and installed Dharma 10.1 + PVR v2. and everything is working so far.
It appears to be a Vista problem. See other threads about same issue
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
hi ppl i am new in this

i am trying so long to setup xbmc but not its giving me script failed on every addons or plugin,i try to install from v11.0 till 12.2
but no luck
currently running on vista home premium 32bit service pack 2
intel® pentium® dual CPU T2390

so i read couple post about os.py did check its there so i got script of him
if somebody can see some errors plss guys helpppp

http://pastebin.com/b2t6r6vj

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Numerous script errors0