• 5(current)
[RELEASE] 4oD (Video) Addon - UK Channel 4 on demand. v.3.0.12 !NOT WORKING!
Don't worry about delays in posting debug logs, I won't normally start looking at a problem until I have the debug logs, so that's not a problem for me.

The logs indicate a problem running the Youtube plugin. Do you have the plugin from the downloads page (3.2.1) installed here? - C:\Users\paul\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.youtube

Is that the only version the Youtube plugin you have installed?
People have been asking me for a Donate button, so if you want to buy me a drink > here it is <
I installed the new one, didn't remove the old one first. Will try removing them both and re-installing the new. Will let you know how I get on.
Doh, I think it could be an extreme case of stupidity on my part. It seems I didn't notice the part that said you had to be logged on to youtube for it to work, so was running without a login. I've only tried it on my development machine, not my main TV PC (the family were using that), but it all seems to work properly now (sorry for that).
I did the same thing
Hi folks, stephen fry's gadgetman doesn't play and says can't find on youtube. Is this because of the adobe stuff? (the youtube plugin is broken though, yours too if it's based off the other one).
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
The reason for making an unofficial version of the Youtube plugin is because the offical version doesn't work. The version I provide fixes some of the problems so that it'll work with 4od's shows on Youtube.

Gadget Man is a new show and 4od's Youtube people don't seem to be very quick in getting new shows onto Youtube. If you can find it on Youtube then post a link and a debug log, if you can't find it on Youtube yet, then you 'll just have to wait until it appears.
People have been asking me for a Donate button, so if you want to buy me a drink > here it is <
A new version of the official Youtube plugin has been released, including the fixes that were in my version. No need for my version anymore.
So, uninstall your replacement and install the official and we should be good to go?

Thanks again mossy for your efforts, only last night I sat and put Geordies overboard on and thought how excellent the add on is. If it wasn't for it, I'd be confined to watching 4od on a computer, rather than on a TV which after all is where the content was originally made for...
You shouldn't need to uninstall, the new version will just overwrite my version.

If you installed the official version from the repository before installing mine, then it should then it should update automagically.
Hi I've tried to watch some of the videos on the latest 4oD plugin but when when it links to the YouTube plugin in order to play, I get the following message on screen "Opening Stream" and does nothing. Is there something else I need to do to make the videos play?Thanks I'm on the latest plugins
Post a debug log and I'll have a look.
Hi sorry where can I get the log from pls?
Don't know where to get the log from. I installed the Android version of xbmc with the 4oD and YouTube plugins. The YouTube works without a problem but when I load videos via the 4oD addon that's when I get the "Opening Stream" message and as soon as I cancel I get the "check log for details" message. I can't seem to find any logs in the folder for xbmc on my device. What name should the log be displayed as?
(2012-11-21, 15:36)Mossy Wrote: Post a debug log and I'll have a look.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<Channel4ServiceResult status="OK" serviceName="Asset Info Data Service">
<serviceReport returnCode="200">
<description>OK</description>
</serviceReport>
<serviceVersion>2.14</serviceVersion>
<assetInfo>
<platformClientVersion>1.0</platformClientVersion>
<assetId>CH4_08_02_24_53826001001002_001_16x9_1500000__f4m</assetId>
<contractId>53826</contractId>
<programmeNumber>1</programmeNumber>
<brandTitle>The Human Mannequin</brandTitle>
<webSafeBrandTitle>the-human-mannequin</webSafeBrandTitle>
<episodeTitle>The Human Mannequin</episodeTitle>
<txDate>Thursday 01 Nov 2012 09.00 PM</txDate>
<channelName>Channel 4</channelName>
<duration>2832</duration>
<sinceBroadcast>1705768</sinceBroadcast>
<location>CH4_08_02_24_53826001001002_001_16x9_1500000_.f4m</location>
<subtitlesFileUri>/subtitles/3433520</subtitlesFileUri>
<ptc>false</ptc>
<logging>false</logging>
<adverts>
<fwServer>http://2a7e9.v.fwmrm.net</fwServer>
<fwNetworkId>174057</fwNetworkId>
<fwProfile>174057:c4_live</fwProfile>
<fwAssetId>53826/001</fwAssetId>
<fwAdManagerLocation>http://adm.fwmrm.net/p/c4_live/AdManager.swf</fwAdManagerLocation>
<fwLogLevel>QUIET</fwLogLevel>
<fwCacheBuster>1</fwCacheBuster>
<siteSectionId>www.channel4.com/4od</siteSectionId>
<breaks>
<break>
<breakOffset>0</breakOffset>
<resumeOffset>0</resumeOffset>
</break>
<break>
<breakOffset>632000</breakOffset>
<resumeOffset>632000</resumeOffset>
</break>
<break>
<breakOffset>1688000</breakOffset>
<resumeOffset>1688000</resumeOffset>
</break>
<break>
<breakOffset>2464000</breakOffset>
<resumeOffset>2464000</resumeOffset>
</break>
</breaks>
</adverts>
<uriData>
<streamUri>http://ll.abrstream.channel4.com/CH4_08_02_24_53826001001002_001_16x9_1500000_.f4m</streamUri>
<token>jZGfXUrmGGW2uXKUQFIjgBlHc4hA0t9QZqvEDPwjNrnog3nmG9++tou3gA9gl5Bio2oKvitaZ7WVNnGAESrklicDj1pkg9kcKXkY6cHpmHDn5oYN7xwdMD8BfAvDhHqBeewBvnsy+zCE3Z+KnfMe3Y77Sffqut5UbblnA1SX2SzPaG5d7DmRYqMjWOvqDXTy</token>
<cdn>ll</cdn>
<e>1353513222</e>
</uriData>
<ia>false</ia>
<audioDescription>
<isAudioDescribed>false</isAudioDescribed>
</audioDescription>
<rating>0</rating>
<transcodeId>323494</transcodeId>
<brand4oDAtomUrl>http://www.channel4.com/pmlsd/the-human-mannequin/4od.atom</brand4oDAtomUrl>
</assetInfo>
</Channel4ServiceResult>
Click here

Also see first post, if you haven't already done so.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] 4oD (Video) Addon - UK Channel 4 on demand. v.3.0.12 !NOT WORKING!5