Release MatchCenter - Football information for Kodi
That's a known issue (mentioned on post #1), thanks for reporting. I need to have a look at the code. I know I have something in place for those exceptions but don't exactly remember what Smile
Really love this addon. Thanks so much for your work!!!

Is there any way that functionality could be added to launch/switch the addon directly to a specific "live score" or "team info" or "league"?

Also, a minor typo in "Settings ... League Tables". Should be "Ukranian Premier League", not "Ucranian".
(2017-04-28, 12:40)martinconroy Wrote: Really love this addon. Thanks so much for your work!!!

Is there any way that functionality could be added to launch/switch the addon directly to a specific "live score" or "team info" or "league"?

Also, a minor typo in "Settings ... League Tables". Should be "Ukranian Premier League", not "Ucranian".

Thanks for the typo, will fix it Smile

Unfortunately you can't run it directly to a specific live score. You can however start the addon to specific positions by running kodi builtin functions (http://kodi.wiki/view/List_of_built-in_functions):

RunScript(script.matchcenter, /eventdetails/matchid) -> Opens the details of a given game identified by its id in thesportsdb. Note that the fact you can't do it with livescores is because the event is not on thesportsdb database until it is finished. So, live events don't have an id.

RunScript(script.matchcenter, /livescores) -> opens the livescores window without the general menu (livescores, twitter, tables)

RunScript(script.matchcenter, /leaguetables/leagueid) -> opens the league table of the league with the id = leagueid

RunScript(script.matchcenter, /matchhistory/teamid) -> opens the match history of the team = teamid (next and past matches)

Hope it is helpfull. Let me know if you have any feature suggestion
This is really great - thanks enen92.

Only other thing that would be nice to have a good UI for is the team info, e,g, http://www.thesportsdb.com/team/133612 (http://www.thesportsdb.com/api/v1/json/1...r%20United)
Also, am I correct in thinking that Sportsdb doesn't contain info for the Champions League and Europa League?
(2017-05-09, 14:27)martinconroy Wrote: Also, am I correct in thinking that Sportsdb doesn't contain info for the Champions League and Europa League?
It does on livescores only. Unfortunately it was not yet added to the database itself

Enviado do meu A0001 através de Tapatalk
Thanks enen, so then my only real request would be nice presentation of team info if possible at some point.
Hi

Is this addon updated with the new season. Still seeing last years league tables on it?

Thanks
Not sure if its the Add-on or thesportsdb module, but its not working any more.

Probably needs to be updated for the HTTPS api change.
(2018-05-03, 23:50)docwra Wrote: Not sure if its the Add-on or thesportsdb module, but its not working any more.

It works for me. It has a problem in Leia with the loading/window conditionals but appart from that it works as usual. I'll update it when Leia is closer to being released.
The script.module will have to wait a bit as I want to provide python3 compatibility for v19 but I don't find the py3-testbuilds usable at all atm
(2018-06-27, 19:30)enen92 Wrote:
(2018-05-03, 23:50)docwra Wrote: Not sure if its the Add-on or thesportsdb module, but its not working any more.

It works for me. It has a problem in Leia with the loading/window conditionals but appart from that it works as usual. I'll update it when Leia is closer to being released.
The script.module will have to wait a bit as I want to provide python3 compatibility for v19 but I don't find the py3-testbuilds usable at all atm

Any idea of when it will have Py3 compatibility for Kodi 19?
Just for info had to make a breaking change on the API for Soccer tables.

New json is here:

https://www.thesportsdb.com/api/v1/json/...=2020-2021

Sorry but it was a source change and the new method has much more info and data including small team icons. Should be much better now.
@enen92 I'm just doing an API key cleanup at the moment, is this still needed?

I don't think it works any more.
Yeah you can drop it, I don't have time and energy to continue this

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MatchCenter - Football information for Kodi1