[RELEASE] Commands - Map multiple xbmc commands to one remote button
Thank you for this script.
I use the combination. I would wait until the first command before starting the second. is it possible? a timer perhaps?
I second that timer/wait idea. When I use combined commands like clean video library + run artwork downloader script, I would like to wait for the first command to complete before running the second command. If that isn't possible then a wait function or timer setting would be fantastic.
(2013-03-29, 03:40)SpiderDice Wrote: Log Uploader installed fine, but never sent me the e-mail, and that script failed too. Haha

I grabbed my xbmc.log file, removed all the passwords, and then tried to upload it to xbmclogs.com Apparently, 1.6MB is too big for the server to handle.

TL;DR
Here's my log file:
http://ge.tt/8M3HfRc

Can anyone assist?
Setup:
- nvidia Shield TV Pro
- 8TB Synology DS214play
- 2TB External eSATA

twitter
(2013-04-02, 13:49)BenAtNVS Wrote: Thank you for this script.
I use the combination. I would wait until the first command before starting the second. is it possible? a timer perhaps?
(2013-04-02, 16:31)evenzak Wrote: I second that timer/wait idea. When I use combined commands like clean video library + run artwork downloader script, I would like to wait for the first command to complete before running the second command. If that isn't possible then a wait function or timer setting would be fantastic.
Yeah, great idea! I wanted to add this months ago but totally forgot it... Angel
Unfortunately its not possible to wait on a command to finish but i can implement a simple sleep command.

(2013-04-03, 22:42)SpiderDice Wrote:
(2013-03-29, 03:40)SpiderDice Wrote: Log Uploader installed fine, but never sent me the e-mail, and that script failed too. Haha

I grabbed my xbmc.log file, removed all the passwords, and then tried to upload it to xbmclogs.com Apparently, 1.6MB is too big for the server to handle.

TL;DR
Here's my log file:
http://ge.tt/8M3HfRc

Can anyone assist?
Sorry, i'm a bit busy right now. I'm not exactly sure what causes the error!
Will look for your problem this weekend! (I need to install XBMCbuntu 11.10 first...)
Thanks!
Setup:
- nvidia Shield TV Pro
- 8TB Synology DS214play
- 2TB External eSATA

twitter
(2013-04-04, 00:10)AddonScriptorDE Wrote:
(2013-04-02, 13:49)BenAtNVS Wrote: Thank you for this script.
(2013-04-02, 16:31)evenzak Wrote: I second that timer/wait idea. When I use combined commands like clean video library + run artwork downloader script, I would like to wait for the first command to complete before running the second command. If that isn't possible then a wait function or timer setting would be fantastic.
Yeah, great idea! I wanted to add this months ago but totally forgot it... Angel
Unfortunately its not possible to wait on a command to finish but i can implement a simple sleep command.

Thanks!!!
Great plugin ...

I would like to use the program to send http commands, how do I do it in the easiest way?

Is it to create a script for each http command to send and then run the script from the program?

And how does a script like that looks like?
I've never tried making one before

Here is an example of what I want to send:
http://127.0.0.1:81/tenHsServer/tenHsSer...evice&d=A1
(2013-04-04, 00:10)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: [quote='BenAtNVS' pid='1385065' dateline='1364903351']

Something new ?Huh
I tried this addon to fix me a set of commands as workaround that should function as a sort of sleep timer without shutting system down or bring it to sleep mode but i think i'm missing the alarm clock function, i only see sleep timer (which powers system off or hibernate which i don want)

I'm also getting these kinds of messages in logging and a popup saying remote share can be accessed

10:00:11 T:1500 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.commands/
10:00:11 T:1500 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://script.commands/) failed

Any ideas?

Edit:
Just checked command.list and noticed this for Sleep Timer:
Sleep Timer###AlarmClock(Sleep Timer, ShutDown)

Would it be a good idea to have ShutDown replaced by a command of choice from GUI? Just a thought.
Okay I'm feeling really stupid, but...

I'd lvoe to sue this little Add-on to make my videos jump back 5 seconds and then Stop, when i hit my Stop button. with the commands "<timeseekbackward>-5</timeseekbackward>" and "Stop". While I'm still not sure if this is possible, I've been unable to find a way to pull up the Commands list. I install it from the Repo, but I cannot highlight Configure, and cannot see any way to pop the menu that is in the screenshot in the first post of this thread. Am I Just dense?

In any case, this is a fantastic idea.

Win7 x64
Frodo 12.2
Transperency! skin (latesest version.
I would really like to use this add on but after installing. I have no idea what to do with it. I have FRODO.. in addons there is only option to uninstall commands (no settings , commands list etc).

is it not working in frodo?
okay found it when pressing the key on remote than menu opens....
?!

I d like to execute multiple commands on button press Smile not to choose from menu... that dont work with my small kids Smile

I just wand to press MENU and it would bring me to menu + send stop command at same time
SORRY! I totally forgot to look for this thread...

(2013-04-07, 13:34)niknak-dk Wrote: Great plugin ...

I would like to use the program to send http commands, how do I do it in the easiest way?

Is it to create a script for each http command to send and then run the script from the program?

And how does a script like that looks like?
I've never tried making one before

Here is an example of what I want to send:
http://127.0.0.1:81/tenHsServer/tenHsSer...evice&d=A1
A simple script like this:
Code:
import urllib2
opener = urllib2.build_opener()
opener.open("http://...")
should be working fine...

(2013-05-27, 00:15)BenAtNVS Wrote:
(2013-04-04, 00:10)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: [quote='BenAtNVS' pid='1385065' dateline='1364903351']

Something new ?Huh
Sorry, really forgot it. Will change some things on the addon this weekend.

(2013-05-28, 10:03)schumi2004 Wrote: I tried this addon to fix me a set of commands as workaround that should function as a sort of sleep timer without shutting system down or bring it to sleep mode but i think i'm missing the alarm clock function, i only see sleep timer (which powers system off or hibernate which i don want)

I'm also getting these kinds of messages in logging and a popup saying remote share can be accessed

10:00:11 T:1500 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.commands/
10:00:11 T:1500 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://script.commands/) failed

Any ideas?

Edit:
Just checked command.list and noticed this for Sleep Timer:
Sleep Timer###AlarmClock(Sleep Timer, ShutDown)

Would it be a good idea to have ShutDown replaced by a command of choice from GUI? Just a thought.
Would be possible, but i want to keep it simple. The command.list just contains some often used commands.
You can manually execute any command you want...

(2013-06-07, 19:32)argh! Wrote: Okay I'm feeling really stupid, but...

I'd lvoe to sue this little Add-on to make my videos jump back 5 seconds and then Stop, when i hit my Stop button. with the commands "<timeseekbackward>-5</timeseekbackward>" and "Stop". While I'm still not sure if this is possible, I've been unable to find a way to pull up the Commands list. I install it from the Repo, but I cannot highlight Configure, and cannot see any way to pop the menu that is in the screenshot in the first post of this thread. Am I Just dense?

In any case, this is a fantastic idea.

Win7 x64
Frodo 12.2
Transperency! skin (latesest version.
Sorry. Don't really get it. You have mapped a key to show commands, but nothing appears when pressing it?
Or is just the command list empty?

(2013-12-10, 20:55)marko-mb Wrote: okay found it when pressing the key on remote than menu opens....
?!

I d like to execute multiple commands on button press Smile not to choose from menu... that dont work with my small kids Smile

I just wand to press MENU and it would bring me to menu + send stop command at same time
You have to create a script like this:
Code:
xbmc.executebuiltin('PlayerControl(stop)')
xbmc.executebuiltin('ActivateWindow(10000)')
and map it to a key of your choice...
hi
how can I ad a py or sh script to this plugin
for example sh /storage/.config/vpn-config/openvpn.sh
tia

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Commands - Map multiple xbmc commands to one remote button1