REQUEST: Confluence without logo's
hey all,

new to using xbmc,
am really happy with the confluence skin as is, but was just wondering if anybody could (if they were willing) throw together a mod of confluence, with no "xbmc" logo on the home screen, and no "confluence" logo on any of the menu's or side menu?

would be greatly appreciated.. just want a streamlined, logoless media center experience.

kindly,
stamnas.
You could go into the skins folder and replace the logos with blank .png files. Should do the trick nicely with no code changes.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
sorry to bother,

but where would i find the .png files among the skin files??

i have searched the "skin.confluence" directory in the addons folder, and have found nothing thus far...
My MOD has an option to deactivate the logo in home screen...
Check my signature for further information...

And AFAIK Convergence can hide the logo, too...

But both can't deactivate the logo in the side blade...
But nice feature request Big Grin

mad-max
(2012-06-17, 16:08)Stamnas Wrote: sorry to bother,

but where would i find the .png files among the skin files??

i have searched the "skin.confluence" directory in the addons folder, and have found nothing thus far...

These are in /media/textures.xbt...

You need to replace them with those files:
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/tree/master...ence/media

- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
well,

i dont have an svn downloader handy,
and i cant seem to find an xbt extracter,
so i dont much fancy my chances of downloading all of the uncompressed media for the skin.

so if anybody wants to compile some sort of quick fix... then i'd be very grateful.

otherwise... i appreciate the help guys!
To disable the logo on the Home screen, you could also go to the Home.xml file, search for the word "logo" and set the visibility of that control to false.
okay, managed to ditch the home screen logo...

anybody got any ideas on how to ditch the confluence logo'sHuh
(2012-06-17, 16:59)Stamnas Wrote: okay, managed to ditch the home screen logo...

anybody got any ideas on how to ditch the confluence logo'sHuh

Are you referring to the text "Confluence" in the left slide out blades?
hey all,

figured it out,

if anybody needs a copy of confluence without the home screen "xbmc" logo and the "confluence" text logo on the side blades and in the system menu,
then please let me know, i will zip it up and upload.

thanks for all of your help forum goers!
(2012-06-17, 17:20)Stamnas Wrote: hey all,

figured it out,

if anybody needs a copy of confluence without the home screen "xbmc" logo and the "confluence" text logo on the side blades and in the system menu,

Just for reference, so that others can learn, I believe that you can hide the Confluence text logo in the Left Side Blades by going to line 179 (or thereabouts) in the includes.xml file and commenting out that line which reads "<texture>Confluence_Logo.png</texture>".
i went about it in the way that htpc guy recommended,

i went to the eden repository, downloaded the original build media files for the skin,
and then replaced "textures.xbt" with the original media files,

and then replaced the "xbmc_logo.png" and "confluence_logo.png" files, with blank transparent files.

worked a treat, no logo's in the skin. which is just how i like things,
clean, no frills.

but, i also did learn to hide the xbmc logo from the home.xml file, as previously suggested as well.
(2012-06-17, 17:26)snavaro Wrote:
(2012-06-17, 17:20)Stamnas Wrote: hey all,

figured it out,

Just for reference, so that others can learn, I believe that you can hide the Confluence text logo in the Left Side Blades by going to line 179 (or thereabouts) in the includes.xml file and commenting out that line which reads "<texture>Confluence_Logo.png</texture>".

thanks!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
REQUEST: Confluence without logo's0