Question on Regular Expressions for File Stacking
Question 
I am customizing the moviestacking setting in the advancedsettings.xml file to stack multi part movies. Actually, what I am trying to stack are files with different content from a movie. This may include different editions or additional content in a multiple disc edition of a movie. The problem doing this is that I append in the filename the type of content of the file. For example, I want to stack the following files:

Avatar (2009) [Collector Edition] [Part 1] [Theatrical Release].iso
Avatar (2009) [Collector Edition] [Part 2] [Extended Edition].iso
Avatar (2009) [Collector Edition] [Part 3] [Bonus].iso

I have tried different regexp but so far without luck. I wonder if the only difference in the filename of two files to be stacked has to be the digits captured in the second group as show in the wiki. If that is the case, I guess I will have to stick with multiple entries for each movie being displayed in XBMC, but if that is not the case I think there must be some work around to solve this problem. Thus, I first would like to know if there can be differences in the filename of different files to be stacked other than the part|cd|disc... number. If there can be, I would appreciate any suggestion either on how to rename these files, keeping the information, and/or which regexp could capture these three parts in a single movie stack.

My apologies if this has already been discussed, but I could not find it.

Thanks in advance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Question on Regular Expressions for File Stacking1