TheAudioDB.com - The Open Audio Database (wiki-based, register and contribute)
Before I spending more time uppdating theAudioDB I want to know why nothing is happening in XBMC?
I mean, I use the Aeaon Nox skin and use theAudioDB scraper for Artist and Albums.
I've spend time reviewing every track on Springsteens Asbury Park album, with Youtube links to every track I could find there (I got them all on dvd, so more will come on this one)
My problem is that i can't read my reviews of the album OR each track in XBMC. The youtube link for each track dont show up in track information neather? (When i look in the album info youtube thing it seem that all Bruce S. related vids on youtube comes up?)

I'm not shure if this is a skin, scraper, system or another problem. It might be my system settings as well, or maybe things are not finished yet.?

I would realy like to know what this problem are related to before I spend more time on theAudioDB.
If we get this tihings to work, I would love to spend time updating the database with reviews and stuff.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheAudioDB.com (TADb) - The Open Audio Database (wiki-based, register and contribute) - by LastDance - 2012-10-19, 16:28
RE: TheAudioDB.com (TADb) - - by isitmeor - 2013-03-09, 14:54
RE: TheAudioDB.com (TADb) - - by zag - 2013-03-10, 19:28

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheAudioDB.com - The Open Audio Database (wiki-based, register and contribute)52