• 8(current)
TheAudioDB.com - The Open Audio Database (wiki-based, register and contribute)
Nathan New feature Nathan

Added support for Artist HDClearart (1000x562 pixels Transparent PNG)

The main rule with this new artwork is that it must contain the band members and the logo

Example
www.theaudiodb.com/artist/p!nk
ClearArt , this is progress for Music Art.
just add PR in Marcel SHS...working great....tnx

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Cool! That was quick Smile

Yep always trying to move forward.
- Added ability to comment on Artists or Albums
- Unified the Social Media channels for all sites

Minor front page re-design to show off the new artwork types and some more community elements of the site.

Let me know if you think anything else should be on the front page Wink

Since Kodi has recently got added artwork support, I thought it best to add a new format that is present for Movies so it is easier to keep the scrapers inline.

- Introducing "Artist Wide Thumbs" support for any Artist

1000 x 562
Artist face
Includes a full colour background

Hi, thank you for providing so many artworks for music! Although most of the images in theaudiodb.com are great there are some of them that are terrible, especially some cleararts that don't keep the right proportion between width and height and make artists look twice as fat or something worse... Could you add a reminder about that in the upload page for artists? Thank you indeed!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
... this is a sample of the former... not nice...

...a bit better now...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Please allow discogs import... or at least to add album from there. There are albums that are not on musicbrainz that are on discogs.
I agree with you Norin_Radd but I think this option should be included in the universal album scraper. Discogs is way better than MusicBrainz.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

Yeh I love Discogs too, but Kodi uses the MBID at the moment so that's what TADB needs to use for its unique identifier.

Musicbrainz is user generated just like anything else, so if something is missing. Please add it...

They are actually work on a redesign right now I believe of their complicated user interface.
New little feature for Artist comments, its had a little revamp to make it more obvious.

Would be nice if people started making some comments on their favorite artists. I can expose the the API if there is any demand?

Finally managed to upgrade to HTTPS Wink

Let me know if there are any issues. I will redirect all users pretty soon. But for now you can test here: https://www.theaudiodb.com
Test for dark mode, if anyone has any comments let me know. New logo coming soon hopefully to match the new colour scheme:

https://www.theaudiodb.com/?darkmode=1

Preview
New logo Wink

• 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheAudioDB.com - The Open Audio Database (wiki-based, register and contribute)2