•   
  • 9(current)
TheAudioDB.com - The Open Audio Database (wiki-based, register and contribute)
@docwra

Is it possible to modify the search box at TheAudioDB?

I find it difficult to use as it shrinks the moment I start typing. Maybe it could remained permanently expanded by default? Also it is lost in the colour scheme and difficult to see the box.

The image shows me typing, and I have no idea what I have typed is correct.

My Signature
Links to : Forum rules (wiki) | Banned_Add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki) || Artwork (wiki) | Basic_controls (wiki) | Import-export_library (wiki) | Movie_sets (wiki) | NFO_files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-08-15, 04:27)Karellen Wrote: @docwra

Is it possible to modify the search box at TheAudioDB?

I find it difficult to use as it shrinks the moment I start typing. Maybe it could remained permanently expanded by default? Also it is lost in the colour scheme and difficult to see the box.

The image shows me typing, and I have no idea what I have typed is correct.

Yep been meaning to fix that for ages, hopefully fixed now.

[Image: addon-TheMealDB-blue.svg] [Image: skin-EstuaryATF-green.svg]
Hi @docwra.

Better. Thanks.

At the risk of sounding ungrateful though, I note that the header and search box seems to jump around the screen. You can see in the image that there is a big gap in the header area, and as you click in and out of the box the header increases and decreases in size.

Also it would be great if the box was wide enough so you can see what was typed for longer names.

My Signature
Links to : Forum rules (wiki) | Banned_Add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki) || Artwork (wiki) | Basic_controls (wiki) | Import-export_library (wiki) | Movie_sets (wiki) | NFO_files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks for testing, fixed again hopefully Wink
[Image: addon-TheMealDB-blue.svg] [Image: skin-EstuaryATF-green.svg]
  •   
  • 9(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheAudioDB.com - The Open Audio Database (wiki-based, register and contribute)51