[MOD] Home.xml and DialogSeekBar.xml
First of all, I absolutely love this skin! I made a couple of tweaks to suit my tastes and needs. Here's some screenshots:

Home:

DialogSeekBar.xml for Movies:

DialogSeekBar.xml for TV:

I borrowed ideas and code from others. Metropolis is where I got the idea for the clock and weather. I borrowed some elements from Balinus' mod as well. The created a couple of image files but did not pack them into a texture file. Instead I just have them in the media folder ... lame, I know.

Anyways, if anyone is interested in these mods, let me know and I'll post the xml and the two pngs.
(2012-06-20, 03:30)jdawg0528 Wrote: First of all, I absolutely love this skin! I made a couple of tweaks to suit my tastes and needs. Here's some screenshots:

Home:

DialogSeekBar.xml for Movies:

DialogSeekBar.xml for TV:

I borrowed ideas and code from others. Metropolis is where I got the idea for the clock and weather. I borrowed some elements from Balinus' mod as well. The created a couple of image files but did not pack them into a texture file. Instead I just have them in the media folder ... lame, I know.

Anyways, if anyone is interested in these mods, let me know and I'll post the xml and the two pngs.

Insert Image doesn't work? Well, here are the links:

Home

Movie

TV
Looks nice!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Home.xml and DialogSeekBar.xml0